Search results

1. Oceanslide

***Official 2021 Community Surf Journal***

Longboarded the last several days in a row. Not great any of the days, but ok little waves each day and the weather has been perfect. I'll take it.
  2. Oceanslide

Got a couple of super micro longboard waves before the wind started nuking like 25mph offshore spray in the face while trying to paddle. Got blown all over trying to walk up the beach, shower, and change with the gusts. Got in a fun mountain bike ride with the boy and an uncle before gorging on...
  3. Oceanslide

Tiny and soft but had fun on the 9'3" and managed some pretty long lefts to the beach. Gorgeous day again!
  4. Oceanslide

Black Friday Deals

That's quite the YOLO on previous YOLO opportunity. As previously stated...please gain (lots of) weight.
  5. Oceanslide

Tomo V4 Twin: SOLD

Holy hell that's a steal. :oops:
  6. Oceanslide

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

I just got a Quik Everyday Sessions 3/2 and have worn it twice. Very comfy, easy getting on and off, and kept me warm on fairly brisk mornings. Hopefully it holds up, but so far I like it.
  7. Oceanslide

Got a few fun runners yesterday morning on the Mitsven Magic. Fun board. Sets pretty much stopped shortly after and got uber crowded, but I'll take it. Surfed 6 out of 7 days last week...more than the last month! :jamon:
  8. Oceanslide

Pretty meh at dawn, but ended up getting pretty fun and got a handful of fun waves on the Manny Delta V twin. Dig that board, and it works better with more raked twins with less base than with the keels. Just as fast and trim-happy but can whip around way better. 4 surfs this week...most in...
  9. Oceanslide

Finally able to surf dawn again. Monday got a couple ok waves amidst lots of close-outs on the JS Black Baron twin. Caught waves pretty well, but didn't feel like it paddled great for it's size and felt small and a touch squirrelly up and riding. Intrigued enough to want to try one a touch...
  10. Oceanslide

I hate (want to be) you.
  11. Oceanslide

Album Surfboards

If that board is $1300 PU, you fools are idiots to buy it. IMO
  12. Oceanslide

1 or 2. Zero need for a 5/4 here unless you plan to surf way up north a bunch. Haven't tried either 1 or 2, though.
  13. Oceanslide

WTF? You're wearing a 3/2 in 16 degree water? Don't care if that's F or C, that's cold as fark. Also, regarding "Tiny pinhole leak on inner thigh seam from the start, but it hasn't gotten worse since then." Why is that even possible with new wetsuits in this day and age??!! Always the weak...
  14. Oceanslide

Ryan Burch Surfboards

Those look fun.
  15. Oceanslide

Ryan Burch Surfboards

Beautiful vid and surfing. Funny, at the end it says something like, "Filmed for the Hydrodynamica Project, coming in the 3rd Millenium."
  16. Oceanslide

DARK ARTS DAD BOD

Mr. Wax. Please gain weight. Thank you in advance.
  17. Oceanslide

Was pretty awful yesterday, but got a couple trim wiggles on the Mitsven Magic before it totally fell apart. Will hold judgment until ok or decent waves, but seems to trim forward through sections well and responsive off the tail. Zero expectations today and lucked into a crazy long left on my...
  18. Oceanslide

Twin Fins Are Dank

:jamon:
  19. Oceanslide

Epic, Paunch. Have a story for you (prob meant for the travel forum, but fuggit). Girlfriend (now wife of 20 yrs) and I travelled from Panama City by bus, up to west coast, then to Bocas, then back to west coast/David. one of the long ass bus trips, we decided we were going to go to Isla Boca...
  20. Oceanslide

Quiver Shots - Post 'em up!

:jamon: