1. T

NEVER RIDDEN DARK ARTS PYZEL GHOST

Yolo king:bowdown:
  2. T

CI Twin Pin

I like the bobby west side pad:shaka:
  3. T

Best crowd killer performance board

You could go local with one of Johns awesome quad eggs. He had a stock one for sale
  4. T

Quiver Shots - Post 'em up!

Those t ross boards looks nice,where is he from?
  5. T

***The Official Mid-Length Thread***

Yeah i saw his post looking for someone to deliver them .sounded like a good deal:shaka:
  6. T

Its c st you need a longboard or a sesame seed bun
  7. T

Pro Surfer Shills

Dont forget hard seltzers
  8. T

One footed bootie

I once had a deep cut on the bottom of my foot and had to wear one bootie while it healed. I got made fun of but it was better than not surfing.Or you talking about wearing one for getting grip to do airs?
  9. T

***The Official Mid-Length Thread***

Are those the new Luv machene?
  10. T

Is that jwf personal board?
  11. T

YOLO ALERTS

Nice yolo pack.Never thought i would want a purple board but that plasmic :love:Ci mid looks cool too
  12. T

Kelly at Honolua

spit podcast is still going strong .yeah guy
  13. T

Kelly at Honolua

If you are a Slater fan check out the latest episode of l8night with chocy podcast was a good one. And speaking of podcasts bassy said he was lurking on this thread:waving:
  14. T

Rate your Skillz

Add leash stringing dankness and wrong twin fin placement on all boards
  15. T

Custom Order Deposits: Refund Seeking

Im kinda in the same situation but i paid cash:foreheadslap: Im not even stoked on getting it anymore if it does get shaped.The erbb has shown that otr yolo instant gratification is the way and thats what im going to do next time
  16. T

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

Anybody check out the new mollusk wetsuits ?
  17. T

I Want A TKF

Get the stamps wtf retodd edition. Little swallow tail with beveled chined rails in the rear for hold and glass ons for mucho speed:jamon:
  18. T

Hypothetical Lineup Engineering

There was a recent article about it. i think they said 2028 was the earliest and thats definitely not happening as they are doing projects down river to accommodate all the sediment and water flow.That 2005 winter was all time at river mouth to pipes