Search results

1. feralseppo

Hovercraft 2021

Seems to make it plane ever better than a swallow. More float back there. Getting caught In the white water feels like going through piwder like a snowboard Floating on top instead of bogging.
  2. feralseppo

Hovercraft 2021

I finally took the boar out for its maiden voyage. Surf was small chit with a very high low tide going higher. Surf was weak waist high-ish. If I didn’t have a new boar I wouldnt have paddled out and normally wouldn’t paddle out In these conditions. GG claims it’s 3 1/4” thick. I think he...
  3. feralseppo

Who are the shapers of your quiver?

Griffin Rusty Kazuma Bulkley Biolos
  4. feralseppo

First having a foiler in the line up.

Last winter crowded day at the cove, there was a dipshit weaving through the crowd. Not if but when
  5. feralseppo

YOLO ALERTS

It is the ”premier tool of the twin-fin trade.” If you are going to shovel horse chit might as well go big.
  6. feralseppo

Leash strings

Yolo Air delivered the goods tonight. So stocked on my new leash string. Even more stocked my braidsman threw in a matching board designed for the string. But i didn’t expect he’d go the extra mile and throw in two sets of fins designed and placed for the string. It’s unheard of in this day and...
  7. feralseppo

Album Surfboards

And Albums are strangely similar to twins made over the last 40 Years
  8. feralseppo

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

I needed a back zip fixed once. I checked her as she was recommended for Matusagucci suits. She wanted some astronomical price to fix a back zip; maybe $100. I took it to Reef Wesuits in Westminster. $20 and still going strong.
  9. feralseppo

Good Job !

Is that one getting on an airplane soon?
  10. feralseppo

Favorite step-up fishy shape

Someone registered that username and waited 17 years to pull it out. That is one colossal troll.
  11. feralseppo

YOLO to end all YOLOS…

$1100 for a shitty skate deck with standard Bones wheels and trucks. https://www.ssense.com/en-us/everything-else/product/hervet-manufacturier/brown-vedette-skateboard/6783621
  12. feralseppo

Favorite step-up fishy shape

Pendoflex Winter fish. The gold standard.
  13. feralseppo

Album Surfboards

YOLO ALERT! Can’t believe the album fanboi contingent hasn’t been drooling over these yet.
  14. feralseppo

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

I have 2 of the same 4/3. The first one has that issue and the second one doesn’t. I’m probably pushing the limit on an XLT but XXL didn’t fit as well. Other than that no complaints for 2 bills.
  15. feralseppo

The Craigslist Thread

How many times can you ride a board and still call it brand new? Asking for a friend.
  16. feralseppo

Malcom Campbell Alpha Omega Twin ride report....UPDATE!

Are you referring to the ICONIC revolutionary rail to rocker to bottom contour that generates speed effortlessly but allows for easy control, turning and drive on-demand? Mentioning those two in the same breath is kind of heresy me thinks. Get yourself some sandals and a leather jacket.
  17. feralseppo

Twinzer Feedback?

The two screws on the Liv3mind boxes are for adjustability. The single tab isn’t quite big enough for both screws to hit the tab enough to provide extra security.
  18. feralseppo

Having the hardest time trying to get boards right now

mine took 12 weeks :bricks: . I'm still whining when i hear this mythical 1-2 week turnaround.
  19. feralseppo

YOLO ALERTS

I bet he has the sandals and leather jacket on order. YOLO leather jacket with Hawaii weather.
  20. feralseppo

Kazuma surfboards

some dipshit duck dove under him as he was taking off and speared the bottom. We can meet up before I drop it off for the fix.