Search results

1. Boneroni

*** Official Michelob Ultra Pure Gold Haleiwa Challenge Contest Thread ***

Fark, some pretty great surfing in day one. I think Barron Mamiya is gonna be the new Jjf. So much poise and control. But for right now, JJF is still amazing and leading the way in progression and serious surf
  2. Boneroni

Schadenfreude - taking pleasure from others' misfortune

Holy crap! what a great video. im not one to laugh at others misfortune, but I love gnarly wipeouts kudos to all those people. I surely would not be out there
  3. Boneroni

Different strains....

or this?https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/cropland-health-1/menu/kiskanu-kiskanu-bubblegum-select-1-8?origin=search Im on mobile so it’s hard to see the location easily, but there are options it seems. good luck!
  4. Boneroni

Different strains....

Not sure where you are exactly, but on WM I searched SLO flower and you can sort by THC low-high. At first glance it Looks like there are some options for you maybe...
  5. Boneroni

Different strains....

Heads up SB/Goleta peeps: This place is selling Buy one get one free 1/8s from this brand. IMO, Good quality and super yummy.
  6. Boneroni

*** Official Vans Triple Crown of Surfing Contest Thread ***

Bummer. Loved watching the HIC pro at Sunset
  7. Boneroni

*** Official Vans Triple Crown of Surfing Contest Thread ***

Oh dang, this is not real heats? Oh well. I'll likely check out the videos, but don't like that format. Anyone know why they are not doing a live event? Could they not get the permits?
  8. Boneroni

Kelly at Honolua

Here's another angle of Kelly that day. From the side you can see all the chop much easier. Looks much less user-friendly. I love 2:40 where he does that huge straight up of the lip :applause2:
  9. Boneroni

Kelly at Honolua

Just realized this vid is from 2016. Still amazing though. K, so there was (and probably still is) this poster from the late 70's hanging in Cal-Taco in Goleta of a side view of someone (Jeff Hackman, maybe?) in an absolutely enormous cave-section barrel. I think you can clearly see the cave...
  10. Boneroni

Kelly at Honolua

Fck, that guy is pretty good at surfing....
  11. Boneroni

3 kooks from Riverside

Meh, seems pretty standard for Florida
  12. Boneroni

Different strains....

To me, another very real option in that scenario is dying WHILE tripping at the happiest place on earth.
  13. Boneroni

Different strains....

Meh, maybe that means I'm not an addict. I really get no thrill from the idea of the "ultimate jedi trip". Seems silly to me. No offense though. Whatever floats your boat. Sometimes I get the urge to smoke more than I probably should, but in overall very low quantities. And the needs of...
  14. Boneroni

Different strains....

Wow. Why?
  15. Boneroni

Roll Call! How many ERBB *members* were there?

Some of those signs are great! “Small dongs are dank”
  16. Boneroni

Different strains....

Wow, crazy. I didn’t know any of that!
  17. Boneroni

just surfed the queen with lulu.

I don't know about better than the CT, but theres 3 older women I see out there all the time who absolutely shred. They are all probably 10 years older than me.
  18. Boneroni

I propose SURFER as the 4th gender.

Thanks for the background sharkbisquit. Okay now that I know what's going on, a lil story. There's a guy who surfs my local all the time and we've chatted for a couple years now. We ended up exchanging contact info (we are both musicians) and it turns out he is a they. But, with a wetsuit and...
  19. Boneroni

OMFG, I just saw it. Maybe dyslexia, or maybe I'm primed because my wife tells me that our state government is forcing little kids to discuss anal sex and identify sexually as a wombat
  20. Boneroni

I'm sure this will go over well here. What does this have to do with 4th grade? Did I miss the education reference in the text?