Search results

1. Boneroni

Different strains....

I'm looking for illumination from the erBB botanists. Why is the same strain of weed, grown by different growers, so different? I had some "ice cream cake" by the Local brand. Then, the exact same strain from a different grower, and the two looked and tasted NOTHING alike. What am I missing here?
  2. Boneroni

Quit surfing now! Ask freeride76 how....

He penned a good article for swellnet. I liked it. Cheers :cheers: https://www.swellnet.com/news/swellnet-dispatch/2021/09/08/why-do-we-quit "Dana is 52, fit, rich beyond belief (net worth 500 million, yearly salary 20 million), claims to love surfing, and yet he quit. For a guy who has...
  3. Boneroni

Buying my first classical guitar

I've played guitar (electric and acoustic) for over 25 years and have been learning a bunch of classical etudes on my steel string Martin. It's time to get a classical nylon string. I''m hoping to spend under $1,200. Will be playing at church and probably gigging sometimes with it, but I won't...
  4. Boneroni

Buying a new couch

I've never bought a new couch and I realllllllly don't want to spend $2,500 on a single piece of furniture. Been to stores in LA and Oxtura and SB, but can't make sense of anything. Prices and quality seem all over the place, so I have no way to assess what's a good or bad deal. If I want a...
  5. Boneroni

Speaking of surf schools and mental health….

Holy fck. saw this guy last week at my local, now this? Wtf? I didnt know him well, but this seems very strange. why even do this? What did he gain? fck. This is messed up. https://www.noozhawk.com/article/founder_santa_barbara_surf_school_arrested_in_killing_2_children_mexico
  6. Boneroni

***** Official Corona Open Mexico Thread ******

Linky: https://www.worldsurfleague.com/events/2021/mct/3864/corona-open-mexico-presented-by-quiksilver Waiting period: Aug 10 - 19 (for both men AND women) Venue: Barra de la Cruz, Oazaca, Mexico Time zone: Central Time Zone (NYC-1, LA+2) Mens current top 5: 1 - Gabby 2 - Eeeeetalo 3 -...
  7. Boneroni

Kookslams - DONE

Seriously. They are selling their own branded HARD SELTZER! Not sure what I'd do in their situation, but it seems pretty yucky to me. What say you erBB?
  8. Boneroni

Linoleum - DONE (nofx, not flooring related)

Fck me, Fat Mike is still so funny and witty! This is just great! Lyrics: Intellectual property never meant anything to me So, I’m not crazy for trying to pimp out a classic song At 25 years old it’s the humane thing to do Even though you know we know you think it’s wrong But after 700 covers...
  9. Boneroni

**** Official wozzle Rottnest Island event thread ****

Linky: https://www.worldsurfleague.com/events/2021/mct/3862/rip-curl-rottnest-search-presented-by-corona/results Waiting period: May 16-26 for men and women Previous event winners: Toledo and Tati JJF: out with injury :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Time zone: WAST (West coast+15...
  10. Boneroni

Anyone looking for a sweet dog? (aussie shepherd)

It's time. We have to part ways with our 3 y/o pure bred aussie. She's super sweet with all humans, but living in a household with another dog is a no-go. (See this thread for history of her issues with our our other dog...
  11. Boneroni

How do I change my signature?

Little help R32. Looks like it's different than it used to be. I tried the FAQs and found this... But those directions seem to refer to options I don't see of the BB What am I missing? Anyone? Bueller?
  12. Boneroni

**** Official 2021 Narrabeen Classic Thread ****

Linky: https://www.worldsurfleague.com/events/2021/mct/3860/rip-curl-narrabeen-classic-presented-by-corona/results Waiting period (for men and women): 4/16 - 4/26 Time zone: AEST (Pacific +10 hrs) Venue: North Narrabeen Beach Possible backup venue: Dee Why Point Previous event winners...
  13. Boneroni

Should I request this suggested FB friend.....

U better fkn believe it! I guess we have a few mutual friends. And bonzer5fin is not one of them. Weird.
  14. Boneroni

Do you ever lie to your spouse?

Why? About what? I promise I won't tell eunice. Asking because I told my wife I've been smoking pot for 6 months without telling her, and you'd think that I slept with her sister based on how she's reacting. She claims that I am dishonest with her so often, but in 14 years, she can only...
  15. Boneroni

Here's Some surfing

Blow it up to full screen, highest quality, crack open a beer (or ginger ale) and relax. My new favorite surfer is the guy who does the turn at 1:34, and rides the wave at 2:48 I'd rather watch good locals surf waves like this than pros.
  16. Boneroni

Josh Kerr surfing really good waves

Holy dang, this is some really good surfing in amazing waves. IMO, Josh is looking kinda like Curren in his turns and down the line approach. My favorite turn:
  17. Boneroni

I think I have to get rid of my dog (& my scrotum got bit)

No joke. Last night my big dog (Aussie) attacked my lil' dog (Terrier). She was latched hard onto his neck, below the ear. First thing I did was lift her up by the scruff of the neck, hoping she would drop him. She didn't, so he was left hanging from her mouth, biting and gnashing his teeth...
  18. Boneroni

How to get songs on spotify, iTunes, etc....

K, so I got this gig. It's a one time gig doing the music for a pretty popular podcast (to me, anyway). I got the specs, composed and recorded all the segments, and feel really good about almost every piece. Now, I'm realizing that after Tuesday, there could be thousands of people searching...
  19. Boneroni

You guys gotta read this..... (it's surfy)

https://www.swellnet.com/news/swellnet-dispatch/2020/07/07/local-waterman-spontaneously-combusts Local Waterman Spontaneously Combusts Ding Alley Swellnet Dispatch Tuesday, 7 July 2020 The Toonalook surf community is reeling from the explosive demise of area real estate agent and self-described...
  20. Boneroni

Tai Chi?

I've recently started and it's kinda blowing my mind. My fitness and flexibility (and, thus, my surfing) are better than ever right now, but learning about tai chi has made me realize that I'm not actually thinking about my movement. I mean, with yoga, running and surfing, I'm thinking about...