Search results

1. R

***Official 2021 Community Surf Journal***

30 min quicky this morning Very fun waist high peaks with some head dips and check turns . Stocked Vip parking Osprey twinzer These gray morning seam to have the least amount of people out and I enjoy that very much
  2. R

Composite Stringers

3/16 appellcore is the most consistent. The guy has serious wood knowledge and makes an excellent product Cedar is the next best as it has a consistent grain pattern. Also the lightest weight . Bass is nice and strong . May just cause a board to buckle above the fins instead of snap
  3. R

Salmon Creek Shark Attack?

Must be Sharktober
  4. R

Got the now now now fin placement

Did Landon start a new label
  5. R

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

I would size u on a 5-8 × 21.25 x 2.75 ( foiled out) Double bump squash . Quad if the Bu is backside ( more versatile at dialing in the feel ) If the bu is frontside . Glass on keel Light glassing if u go pure.
  6. R

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

The WTF is a sleeper . It has a low end and a very surprising upper end
  7. R

The Craigslist Thread

Lolololol
  8. R

Any SoCal shapers not dopey Trumpers?

M10 is your guy He might hate Trump more than you
  9. R

YOLO ALERTS

That looks excellent
  10. R

Kelly’s Mexico quiver

Or maybe he painted these black
  11. R

Kelly’s Mexico quiver

Looks like the jobson template
  12. R

Kazuma surfboards

And takes a nap during the day Ala siesta
  13. R

The Biggest Single Tab Keel Fins

https://shapers.com.au/mini-simmons-twin-black-fibreglass/ These are nice and bkack
  14. R

EPS Foam Recyclability vs. PU

The eps blank needs to be sealed, spackle, z sealer, or mircoballon resin mix. The re finish Sanded. If you skip thus part chances of pinholes are likely The lam takes some planning too , because the resin does not kick as fast you have some drainage or pooling issues. If the temperature is...
  15. R

EPS Foam Recyclability vs. PU

Pu pe made by people who care will always be my favorite Second is eps . It also takes immense amounts of care to come out well . Varial is the dark hore in the race . Might have to order one jejejejeje
  16. R

***Official 2021 Community Surf Journal***

Retodd's secret sandbar #2 was doing it Thang Beautiful morning and crowd was manageable Couple head dip lefts , one right and it was the biggest best wave I got . Not to many performance breakthroughs but plenty of high speed lines . Entertainment factor was high, who knew so many...
  17. R

Loose Screws

Futures grub screws are longer and should fix the problem. If you are using a large fin or twin fin this won't work . You reminded me of one of the things I did not like about fcs and 2 . Sometimes the inside of the fin cavity is warped and the fin is actually wiggling . Get some old...
  18. R

Christian Beamish

Might want more phome That 6-3 might just not glide in like u need
  19. R

Fcs vs future 2021

Fcs2 + Greg griffins custom fins = winning Or you need to search for the older fiberglass ones. The current fcs2 foil is pure garbage. Thick blobby and wavy foil on the sides . Center fibs are even worse and stiffer than the sides Otr fins I have better luck with futures . More fiberglass...