1. N

Hovercraft 2021

@MrSteve Lets do a group order
  2. N

Hovercraft 2021

Drew Baggett wrapped :jamon:
  3. N

Shaping video

Maybe so I like low rocker boards(tail 2" and under) but due to age and physical condition they are a bit more voluminous than standard, which can be challenging to keep deck rocker from "dipping" in the last foot or so if I don't keeps some thickness in the tail block :shaka:
  4. N

Shaping video

you think it's volume reduction so the tail doesn't look think as a brick?
  5. N

Who are the shapers of your quiver?

Shape3d
  6. N

Roof Racks

Hard to go wrong with Yakima. Had these guys install a track on my 2010 Prius(for warranty purpose) https://racknroad.com/ most everything else bought second hand. parts are readily available. You'd be amazed what you can haul from the Home Depot on top of a Prius. :cool:
  7. N

YOLO ALERTS

^^My 6-5 DA 4 channel twinzer is on Offer up for way less and no damage
  8. N

***Official 2021 Community Surf Journal***

Super clean micro-waves with offshores, 6-2 poly twinzer worked perfect. Couple clean hollow views :shaka:
  9. N

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

@casa_mugrienta I asked Steve about that type of zipper entry (Cyber has) He said it's a LOT of zipper to keep clean and functioning properly.
  10. N

Few uber clean Smalls this morning. On it pretty early, alone for the most part. 6-2 four channel twinzer works in everything :shaka:
  11. N

Happy birthday santacruzin!

HBD!! :cheers:
  12. N

Science is real

wind/low pressure (nonscientific point of view)
  13. N

Two days of Southern California fall classic Left it still good,both days, too tired to paddle :shaka:
  14. N

Dark Arts vs. Varial with Carbon…

The thinner the board the more likely the issue, me thinks Check out some vac-bag videos
  15. N

Dark Arts vs. Varial with Carbon…

I would think that vacuum bagging might add some "stresses" to the lamination process
  16. N

Good hooded 4/3?

@rgruber Might look at Cyber's Japanese website (as well as US) They have some nice cold water options on semi customs. Rubber is the best I've had, if I surfed NE or PNW I'd spend the extra to be warm(er) just ordered a new 4.3 for myself. App. 6 weeks lead time.
  17. N

Good hooded 4/3?

^if you surf the Northeast in the winter budget be a very small factor Custom top of the line ftw
  18. N

Fickle sweet spot

rocker?
  19. N

Custom Order Deposits: Refund Seeking

I hope average joe is doing well. Always super giving to me, taking me to breaks in SC that I wouldn't have found on my own, loaning personal boards to ride, tips for the area etc.
  20. N

Some good quality today, waist to shoulder combo-ish bowls and uber glassy. Smaller than yesterday but hit it earlier with much better tide. Left it still good, enough to go around . Made a couple of solid turns on the 6-2 poly twinzer, figuring it out. Very different than my Divinycell stringer...