Search results

1. plasticbertrand

Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Did somebody say that it's the minor part that provoked somebody? What do you call confronting protesters with an AR15 and shooting a crazy person who threw a plastic bag at you? Was he there to go for a stroll with his gun and LARP?
  2. plasticbertrand

Move over, Delta.....B.1.1.5.2.9 is here.

Such a rebel. So brave. Exactly what Jesus would do. The party of law and order. Such a manly man.
  3. plasticbertrand

When Biden called stopping flights from overseas xenophobic, what did he mean?

At least I actually have to say something rather than spray meaningless diarrhea all over erBB. Keep chugging that orange jizz.
  4. plasticbertrand

Offshore wind farm approved.

They let you tweet in Auschwitz? That's a pretty shitty tyranny.
  5. plasticbertrand

Coherent and succinct reply, as always. That will learn me.
  6. plasticbertrand

Uuuhhhhhh sure thing ant-vaxx fren. Make sure the government doesn't install that 5G chip and start controlling you.
  7. plasticbertrand

Getting vaccinated is a minor inconvenience. It take 10 fucking minutes out of your day. Fancy thinking that vaccination=Auschwitz :roflmao:
  8. plasticbertrand

The difference is that Trump is a xenophobic POS, travel ban or not. Calling it a "ban" didn't help either.
  9. plasticbertrand

No, it creates epic swell dummy.
  10. plasticbertrand

TINK OF TEH BIRBS
  11. plasticbertrand

Yet you don’t have to wear a mask or show your “vaxx passport” to anyone. It’s been, like, a year. BUH DR DING AUSWITZ
  12. plasticbertrand

Lol “I’m a Nazi Era Jew sufferer” But I won’t give ”context”.
  13. plasticbertrand

It's ironic that your job is to care for sick people and all you do is ridicule them on a surfing message board.
  14. plasticbertrand

DR DING DERP
  15. plasticbertrand

Devastating At least Omicron is a really cool name.
  16. plasticbertrand

Why wouldn't you give us the context for your Nazi Era Jew suffering? It shouldn't be hard with all the suffering you endured. So brave.
  17. plasticbertrand

I snatched so many deals already.
  18. plasticbertrand

BUH DR DING Always the same procedure: 1) Find fringe elements on Twitter. 2) Claim that this is a thing now. 3) sh!t your diaper over it.
  19. plasticbertrand

Biden's incendiary comments on the Rittenhouse verdict......

That's the thing, I came from tennis and thought I'd destroy in pickleball but was quickly humiliated. I'd say if you're good at table tennis, it helps more than tennis, because the strokes are way more compact and paddle is short. No strings. There's no swing. It's all about the dink. Tho...
  20. plasticbertrand

Derp in London.

I don't come here not to get annoyed! :cursing: Where's the fun in not reading ridicilous posts.