Search results

1. MathDebater

Album Disorder XTR and Barry Snyder Prone Board

Unfortunately some medical bills are raining on my parade and I need to sell a few boards. Local sales only. I am located in central SD. Album Disorder in XTR 8.C - 5’10” x 20.25” x 2.4” ~ 33L https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/spo/d/san-diego-album-disorder-goofy-in-xtr/7406494276.html...
  2. MathDebater

BSR

Who's been? I'll be going for a buddies bachelor party later this year, but we'll only be there for one day so I'm not going to deal with bringing my own boards. How's the rental situation? I figure it'd be worth bringing my own fins, just need to find out what system their rental boards have...
  3. MathDebater

WTB Von Sol Manta

Anyone willing to part with a Manta in the 5-4 to 5-6 range? Preferably in socal.
  4. MathDebater

Bezt 3mm Booties

After many years of honorable service, my xcel 3 mm drylocks are going to sh!t. I can't even remember when I got them. They've held up well but they're starting to thin out and take on a lot of water. My inclination is to get the same boots again but it seems like xcel quality has gone downhill...
  5. MathDebater

Stamps Spearfish $200

Selling my Stamps Spearfish. Dims are 6' x 19.5" x 2.5". Normal wear and tear for a year old board, some pressures in the deck but all water tight. One fin box was replaced last year by Ding King. 5 future boxes. $200 - central SD pick up