Search results

1. afoaf

Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

NFTs don't make any sense to me. are you investing in art? I live in a shoebox and don't have any more fkn walls to put sh!t on...also, digital frames?!?!?!? lol crypto is kind of a long-running lotto ticket for me. I'm up about 80% this year after buy-in at the end of last year. principal...
  2. afoaf

When Biden said Mary Barra changed the world with the electric vehicle and that GM (11th ranked EV producer) was leading the way....what did he mean?

my kids backslide all the time it's really hard trying to change behavior there are just sooo many of them out there
  3. afoaf

I'm getting in, deciding on scale everything I'm doing is long and I'm tempted to go big after leaving a lot on the table with TSLA diamond hands etc
  4. afoaf

Biden's incendiary comments on the Rittenhouse verdict......

yes....it's very fast paced. lunging. you see a lot of tennis courts being bisected to make 2 pickle courts
  5. afoaf

Lunch Bucket Joe Spending Thanksgiving at a Billionaire's Compound on Nantucket.

I absolutely love it when you parrot my lines back to me it is the most deliciously stupid thing you do here and reminds us all that you lack original thought
  6. afoaf

I'm watching
  7. afoaf

Move over, Delta.....B.1.1.5.2.9 is here.

am I going to get to go to Europe next summer or not?! I need a vacation
  8. afoaf

All about alliteration

oh, Nate.... I hope you enjoy a restful Thanksgiving
  9. afoaf

Leaked Captions From Trump's New Book....

violent alzheimers? JEwing is so dumb it hurts to watch sometimes
  10. afoaf

Lunch Bucket Joe Spending Thanksgiving at a Billionaire's Compound on Nantucket.

I remember all the threads GromsDad made complaining about Trump always being out of office golfing and running up the taxpayers' expense at his properties around the world those were such good threads hard-hitting stuff! no double standards or petty partisanship here, guys, nosiree!
  11. afoaf

Biden's incendiary comments on the Rittenhouse verdict......

holy fk, pickleball is fun I went on a date and the girl humiliated me in tennis, but I destroyed her in pickleball we never went out again, I wasn't sure if it was because of the tennis or the pickleball
  12. afoaf

Kamala Harris bought some expensive pots and pans.....

The Kirkland hard anodized set is REALLY GOOD for the money....glass lids excellent durability...daily drivers I like Lodge for cast iron...MitUSA....my enameled dutch oven makes magic
  13. afoaf

How many of you clowns are doing the right thing for Thanksgiving?

did anyone else try to drive to Mammoth yesterday? HO LEE FOOK I wound up offroading on a utility line access road in an minivan like I don't give a fk anymore, WE'RE GOING FOR IT!!! I stopped to pee near Red Rocks....if I hadn't, we would have been free and clear (or maybe dead, as my kid...
  14. afoaf

Boosters for everyone (for ever and ever)…Mask up, bitches!

I give it 2 days before Duffy is right back to repeating his stupid fkng fallacies again...
  15. afoaf

How much income inequality could Nancy Pelosi solve with $23,000,000?

let the stupid flow....
  16. afoaf

solid follow through...
  17. afoaf

I thought it was interesting that they completely destroyed the garbage narrative around a rash of burglaries (of construction sites) in the neighborhood during the Arbery trial this week with such men of integrity here, I am sure they have adjusted their considered positions on this matter...
  18. afoaf

How not to park your dump truck.

this is not the dump truck I came here to see....
  19. afoaf

KamelToh Being Replaced As VP?

these dipshits flit from one idiotic narrative to another with zero circumspection please allow me to introduce you to TMZ, the guy who has been banned 20 times and maintains a shadow site of erBB editorial about users and threads here he's a super cool guy!