Search results

1. Woke AF

YOLO ALERTS

Needs Futures. End.* *and color RED, to go faster.
  2. Woke AF

YOLO ALERTS

Future post-doc linguists will either love you, for the work or hate you for the headaches.
  3. Woke AF

The Craigslist Thread

It's a Pinto model.
  4. Woke AF

Psaki's Punk the Idiots Show

this is the outcome when certain people only know of participation trophies and nothing about winning. Good job Ifall, we know you tried your best!
  5. Woke AF

Psaki's Punk the Idiots Show

:roflmao:
  6. Woke AF

WTF is going on with the world's shipping infrastructure?

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2021/10/19/supply-chain-issues-port-of-oakland-officials-issue-plea-for-more-cargo-ships-to-unload/?utm_campaign=true_anthem&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook
  7. Woke AF

YOLO ALERTS

yes it seems 'a little someone' needs a timeout. Foil forum, please. Someone will come and get you when you are ready. Try to think about what you have done and how it affects others.
  8. Woke AF

Halloween with the Gromsdads

TGI Fridays was/is the worst of the worst corporate restaurant chains. I worked there briefly as a bartender in the 80s. Made us take a lie detector test to get hired. Questions about drug use thieving. Once hired low and behold everyone is on coke. They made us cheer and amp up before every...
  9. Woke AF

YOLO ALERTS

damnit that thing calls to me:oops:
  10. Woke AF

Halloween coming up. What are you gonna be?

^ Will GD be your Bumbles? And please test to see if he bounces.
  11. Woke AF

we don't prosecute shoplifters

so you have been nipping GG's 'medication', poor choice when you want to write your deep thoughts. if you actually read the article they draw from mainstream news orgs and it is one of the last independent critical rags in SF. why the need to hurt Donuts so:cursing:
  12. Woke AF

WTF are you even talking about? The NYPost and WSJ are disinformation actors? Walgreens sells Gucci bags? WTF kind of drugs have you fried your mind with?
  13. Woke AF

Hmm who would have guessed? https://brokeassstuart.com/2021/10/18/walgreens-claims-about-organized-retail-crime-just-dont-add-up/
  14. Woke AF

RIP Colin Powell.

:roflmao: you are amazing GD:cheers:
  15. Woke AF

ProudBois-talken......

Why U hate Iron John, so?
  16. Woke AF

RIP Colin Powell.

Old school Republicans are hard to categorize these days. He is no different from past warmongers who try to recant or make up for their sins. McNamara comes to mind:poop: Maybe his God will find him accountable for all the innocent lives destroyed by his actions.
  17. Woke AF

Political Meme Thread

18. Woke AF

WTB: Alkali Small Twin Fin

I'm selling my set.
  19. Woke AF

Twin Fins - Alkali SOLD

https://alkalifins.com/shop/fins/small-twin-grey-white/ Used in the MOTE boards. Perfect condition 10/10 $100 shipped
  20. Woke AF

The Random Photo Thread