Search results

1. G

I was a dick today....bad surf karma coming

blatantly snaked a 19ish year old kid today bad.... His buddy said something to me respectfully. I then Splashed water at him and paddled off. 5 minutes later apologized to all involved. Something about being scolded or my feeling of being talked down to sets me off. I feel shame...
  2. G

5'6 BRAND NEW FISH-----SOLD

5'6 20.75 2.75 V35 Twinny. Fast and Skatey (is that how you spell it?). ERrb special $450 Been shaping lots of these with very positive feedback. xoxox
  3. G

Help with sciatica please!!

going on 2 months...and not going away. some days are better then others. Stretching, acupuncture, chiro.....not sure what else to do. Any suggestions? xoxoxo
  4. G

My pop up has gone to sh!t!!!!

after 30 years of surfing, i feel like a beginner again. My front foot drags on the deck and toes sometimes roll over. front foot ends up in the wrong place...i have to re-adjust the footing . After all that stumbling around.,,, ive blown the wave a lot of the time... ANY SUGGESTIONS...
  5. G

sold

only used a handfull of times. Some heal dents, but great shape. 7'2 22.25 3.25 54L text me 562 716 0429 $570
  6. G

Rocker for a funboard question........

Im shaping a board for a larger gentalman...built like a line backer. he wants a 7'8 x 22.5 x 3 1/8 fun board thing for HB waves not sure about the nose and tail rocker. Thinking relaxed rocker in front with a little kick the last 2" to 4.5 " and 3" in the tail. its a thruster. im...
  7. G

SOLD

7'4 22 3 solid board...nose and tail could use a little solar res. yellow around the fcs plugs. i dont thing its water related, that started happening right after i got it. Missing 1 fin........ $100 firm. long beach text 562 716 0429
  8. G

mini simmons bottoms..

whats going on with the bottoms of those things? flat to V? they got my interest. thank you
  9. G

Shipping boards ..what companies for domestic and international

Hi! I searched, but the search here blows.... can anyone give me a heads up on who to use for shipping boards from the OC/LA area? domestic and international Thanks
  10. G

BIOLOS SPLIT KEEL QUAD FINS.....plus a set of Performers

Both sets used once. $100 shipped for both. List price is $140-150 for the keels Leave a P.M. thanks
  11. G

Whats the scoop with these mid-lengths twinnies with channels I keep seeing?

they look awesome!!! What are the intended for and How do they go? Thanks