Search results

1. B

Surfings' Olympic Debut

Ha, that's pretty much what I say about professional surfing.
  2. B

Surfings' Olympic Debut

Why do you say that? Were you a disappointed olympic hopeful, or just some mouthy shmuck on the internet?
  3. B

Financial advisor???

No reason to pay off the mortgage. Age kinda matters a bit here. if you are paying 600 dollars a month for interest it adds up.
  4. B

Not vaxxed? Expect a visit from government agents….

Just make a law that only Democrats can get a vaccine.
  5. B

Psaki's Punk the Idiots Show

Trumper?:foreheadslap:
  6. B

NJ beaches ranked worst to first (Trigger warning: this is a surfing-adjacent thread).

They will get you. Got me once and took my friend and me to jail! Belmar, 1971.
  7. B

Mandalay Beach Done?

Wrong guess. My guess is you are under 21.
  8. B

Mandalay Beach Done?

My reasoning was that it was already stated on the first post or two, which was my reasoning that it wasn't necessary. Was the thread just looked at from the last page which caused the unnecessary comment? Or just an opportunity to try and bust my balls? :shrug: Didn't everyone already know...
  9. B

Mandalay Beach Done?

Do we need to know this? No, we don't.:trout: When I said Mandalay Beach Does everybody know where it is? Those that are local would know and why would any one else care since the beach was trashed. And why do YOU feel the need to tell them.
  10. B

Mandalay Beach Done?

11. B

Mandalay Beach Done?

That was done years ago when the reduced the size of the wave.:cursing:
  12. B

Mazatlan Hotel that tries to Run point

I say the later.
  13. B

That's the one! Thanks!
  14. B

Can't remember the name of said hotel that catered to those staying at hotel by patrolling the lineup on their fish for residents. I don't want my friend to go near there, but can't remember the name. Please help if you an
  15. B

Mandalay Beach Done?

Who said anything about living on it. It supplements my retirement and I definitely enjoy it. It is the lack of any kind of retirement that will screw future retirees.
  16. B

Mandalay Beach Done?

I used to say my social security would never happen also. Wrong! And you will be too. Wanna bet?
  17. B

Mandalay Beach Done?

When?
  18. B

Why's Everything So Expensive?

15m to CSUCI from Bezos' ex.:jamon: Share some of that money!
  19. B

Surf Ranch Pro Getting Torched

Just setting up the scene being created in his mind at the moment.