Search results

1. $kully

Political Meme Thread

https://www.newyorker.com/news/annals-of-inquiry/how-a-conservative-activist-invented-the-conflict-over-critical-race-theory
  2. $kully

TEXAS !!

So Texas is full of former criminals? What happened to law and order? What happened to deporting people and separating parents from children because they “broke the law”? Why do people only care about law and order when it’s convenient to their racist agenda?
  3. $kully

TEXAS !!

4. $kully

Political Meme Thread

5. $kully

Critical Race Theory in U.S. Schools

6. $kully

Are these parents crisis actors like the Sandyhook “parents”? Cause conservatives sure are treating CRT like it’s some kind of crisis.
  7. $kully

You know who cares way too much about CRT? Conservatives like you who have their panties in a bunch over it.
  8. $kully

RIP Alex Harvill

IS that Bodhi in the remake?
  9. $kully

RIP Alex Harvill

Is that a Point Break quote?
  10. $kully

James Baldwin on White Fragility

Did this lead to dryhumping?
  11. $kully

Therapist for over 30 years: Nearly 90% of My Patients Are Liberals...

Ito the untreated and undiagnosed crazy people that are the problem
  12. $kully

RIP Alex Harvill

Did you pull this out of your spank bank you creepy fvvk?
  13. $kully

RIP Alex Harvill

Safe bet but my money is on the wing suit guys.
  14. $kully

RIP Alex Harvill

Died being stupid. Harvill -- who just welcomed his second baby into the world last month -- was a very experienced stuntman ... he had previously set a world record in 2013 when he jumped from one dirt ramp to another 297 feet away.
  15. $kully

I’ve only worked with one of them and he sucked. I imagine the Christian one is even worse.
  16. $kully

For all the badmouthing of USPS

USPS is no more or less reliable than UPS and FedEx have been for me over the past year at a fraction of the cost. And for those of you calling postal workers lazy, they’ve come a long way from the days when they walked around your neighborhood delivering envelopes. So much more has fallen on...
  17. $kully

Why are democrats trying to stop an audit of the votes in Arizona?

This is still going on and the ballots have now been moved out of state to Montana? WTF is going on and WTF is wrong with you people?
  18. $kully

For all the badmouthing of USPS

Support local businesses bruh.
  19. $kully

I was gonna say LOL
  20. $kully

Were the Baldwin Hills named after James or is this a joke mocking some of our fellow erBB regs?