Search results

1. parkiteric

Kauai Next Week

b
  2. parkiteric

Kauai Next Week

Im going to Princeville next Sunday for the first time. Trying to decide whether to bring boards or just rent one. Any recommendation on where to rent and spots to surf? Please PM details. Thanks
  3. parkiteric

Stewart 949

hahhaha so true. word on the street says @retodd still kills it on these kooksleds
  4. parkiteric

I have an 5'7" orange manta for sale.

I have an 5'7" orange manta for sale.
  5. parkiteric

WTB Von Sol Manta

i just ordered one from sean. $850 with color
  6. parkiteric

WTB Von Sol Manta

I need one in the 5'9"-10" range, please
  7. parkiteric

GMM2

come to oc?
  8. parkiteric

FS: 6’8 Stamps pocket rocket

b. Whats the volume, width, thickness? Cant tell in the pictures.
  9. parkiteric

Refinance now??

Mr. @grapedrink also refinanced with me back in May. Thanks for the vouch, sir!
  10. parkiteric

Refinance now??

for 30 year fixed, no cash out. 60% LTV, 740+ FICO..it's 2.5%, zero fees. @DW2 has refinanced with me twice in the last 3 months. Dont sleep
  11. parkiteric

Refinance now??

We're going to have 1.99% 15 year fixed with zero closing costs on Thursday (with 750+FICO, 60% LTV. minimum loan amount of $350k, no cash out)
  12. parkiteric

Refinance now??

dont pay any points, third party costs, or appraisal fee on a rate&term refinance. Also, dont roll those three into the loan.
  13. parkiteric

Refinance now??

you dont need to wait 6 payments.
  14. parkiteric

Refinance now??

Owning is in the same building as me. They just lost their Fannie Mae endorsement for shady loans, hence they charge fees on all their loans. Just check their website. the APR is significantly higher than the rate. I offer zero closing cost loans as long as you are not taking cash out or...
  15. parkiteric

Refinance now??

too high. im offering 2.25% zero fees at 60% LTV or less, rate and term, 750+ FICO
  16. parkiteric

Refinance now??

you dont have to wait 6 payments. you as the consumer can refi immediately. the previous lender who did your loan is on the hook for early payoff penalty (EPO) from Fannie and Freddie.
  17. parkiteric

Refinance now??

If u want zero closing cost loan, meaning same rate/APR, message me. Dont pay points, appraisal, or third party costs to a big bank or a Quicken. Ill show you the way. Keep a close eye on the 10 year T
  18. parkiteric

Controversial erBB topics: In-N-Out vs. Five Guys

I worked at In-N-Out as a college student back in 2004-5. Ate a burger/fries after every shift. I love the taste of potatoes, so fry light(lightly cooked), no salt was my go to. The Habit is better than Five Guys IMO
  19. parkiteric

*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

whatever you do, do not take him to a nursing home. it is definitely a death sentence