Search results

1. ElOgro

Religion in America.....done?

Coward. Your secret is safe with us. You’re at the end of your rope surfing wise based on what you post here. I’m truly sorry about that, you’re gonna go through some major life changes in the next few years. I see yet more depression in your near future as the facts of life catch up with you...
  2. ElOgro

I wasn’t aware of that? It’s my uncle Baldomero’s birthday today. Bet you weren’t aware of that. You never answered my question re: are you a board certified MD. Wouldn’t you have to be a “real” MD before you specialized in proctology? Or are anuses just a hobby for you?
  3. ElOgro

Your worst nightmare. People that have actually done something outside of the safety and security of their anonymous New Jersey basement troll life. And they’re armed. Packing.
  4. ElOgro

Is this how you treat a member of the armed forces during a routine traffic stop?

I’m a great grandfather!
  5. ElOgro

Is this how you treat a member of the armed forces during a routine traffic stop?

Why limit it to American citizens? Shouldn’t the brown illegal aliens peoples you rent to have the same rights? Your racism/classism is showing.
  6. ElOgro

It sounds like you will be in vehement disagreement with posts 15 and 16 above. Stalin. Right.
  7. ElOgro

People like me? If you’re not obsessed you’re racist?
  8. ElOgro

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Ouch.
  9. ElOgro

Major League Baseball Ditches Atlanta, Georgia. They sure showed them!!!!

The MLB stepped on their dick for sure. Asinine Karen move. Take all of that bs out of sports. Amateur and professional. Every last bit of it. You wanna make a statement? YouTube influencer just might be for you. You work in entertainment? Yeah. Zero fvcks. Go forth and entertain.
  10. ElOgro

Manhattan Beach, giving it back...

Holy non responsive batgirl! Post up some of your art, we’re not about judging here. What hour do you prefer to toke? Maybe wait until your board is loaded up next time for the post session burn. Pro tip. I haven’t seen midnight since the velorio for my comadre a year ago last November. Good...
  11. ElOgro

I bet Hal never had a problem finding a “date” around a military base. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Correct me if I’m wrong but it’s my understanding that in this day and age an officer in the US army has a college degree and would know how to react to a direct order through...
  12. ElOgro

White Lives Matter rally in Huntington Beach Tomorrow

Northside or southside? Machado reef? Details.
  13. ElOgro

Sweeten the deal with a taco truck, menudo for la cruda, tacos surtidos after that. Before 20W’s time, going back to the 60’s/ early 70’s Sunday afternoons featured the preacher at the base of the pier. You wanna talk about fire and brimstone in a cheap suit? We used to wonder how much alki he...
  14. ElOgro

Tito is gonna send my homie 20W. Looking forward to live updates throughout the day.
  15. ElOgro

Yes I am. I can only hope your wetbacks are getting something for what they pay. It would be a shame to deprive the Hal family unit of the income should they discover they can also live rent free.
  16. ElOgro

It. Are you a certified MD?
  17. ElOgro

Boat Wreck in Marin

Whoops You’re fired! These ninnies were whooping it up around the island at Barra de Potasi a couple of hours before this, the kids were out there on their sailboat with clients.
  18. ElOgro

say what you would do for 80K per month today?

Nothing. I make a little over 1/80th of that just for being old. Why bother?
  19. ElOgro

The Gottdam Dermatologist

50’s and 60’s for protection the choices were zinc oxide, sea&ski and clothes. We spent a good part the summers at the Colorado River. Got burned the fvvk up. Used all three. My dad had a bunch burned/cut off, my mom and sisters less but some, me nada. Never been to a dermatologist. Clean...
  20. ElOgro

Happy birthday kawika!

HBD my ex neighbor from a different time!