Search results

1. Duffy LaCoronilla

Democrat Insider Trading

That’s actually not true. Members of congress are exempt from any and all insider trading laws.
  2. Duffy LaCoronilla

Surfer dies at Rincon following collision with another surfer...

So I’m racing down the line with sun and spray in my eyes trying to make a section, maybe setting up a tube and you paddle a b-line to the shoulder in front of me and it’s my fault for running you over? Um, no.
  3. Duffy LaCoronilla

Republicans roll out “tidal wave of voter suppression”: 253 restrictive bills in 43 states

Too many people voting. Women‘s votes should count as 1/2 of that as men. Property owners should get an extra 1/2. If you are a federal employee then no voting for you. If you’re too stupid to get an ID you’re too stupid to be voting. Should be 21 years of age and have at least a high...
  4. Duffy LaCoronilla

I’ll be sure to DM you a photo of me before I show up.
  5. Duffy LaCoronilla

Just burn ‘em. I used to never burn anyone. Now I burn BPs every single time.
  6. Duffy LaCoronilla

It’s 100% the paddlers’ responsibility to stay out of the way of the rider. If I run you over it’s your fault. Stay the fuckk out of the way. 40 years of surfing and I’ve never been run over. I wonder why that is.....
  7. Duffy LaCoronilla

How long til?

8. Duffy LaCoronilla

Public vs Private Sector vaccine dispersal: Who's doing a better job?

aren’t you a school teacher?
  9. Duffy LaCoronilla

Bull Kelp Forest Disappearing in Mendocino

I don’t know about you but I find it a little shady that (the top pics) they used the same photo twice and just put yellow blotches on one to depict where kelp (supposedly) was.
  10. Duffy LaCoronilla

Usually pubics are private.
  11. Duffy LaCoronilla

How long til?

I can make that happen.
  12. Duffy LaCoronilla

How long til?

Im just asking. one test sticks a thing in a face hole and the other in a butt hole. I just don’t see how one is considerably worse than the other. This is X-ray of a gun up someone’s ass, imagine doing that with your nose....
  13. Duffy LaCoronilla

Bull Kelp Forest Disappearing in Mendocino

Urchins are sold to restaurants. Sushi restaurants. You know, where you sit at the sushi bar and order fresh uni? When was the last time you sat at a sushi bar and ordered fresh uni? When was the last time anyone has?
  14. Duffy LaCoronilla

Big? Is chest high big? Crowded, yes but not anywhere near ”big”. huge
  15. Duffy LaCoronilla

We should have the government run the entire healthcare system. All it needs is a guy like Trump in office to make it run smooth.... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
  16. Duffy LaCoronilla

Critters Toy Company

I can’t support a guy who dresses like that.
  17. Duffy LaCoronilla

You Tube Info

18. Duffy LaCoronilla

Bunch of bitter old grumps up in here. Good riddance. This winter has been one of the funnest I’ve ever had surf wise. RIP to subject of this thread. Reason #67 why I don’t surf Rincon.
  19. Duffy LaCoronilla

I’ve broken my nose, ear drum and have knocked unconscious by my own (short) boards. Friend of mine shattered his jaw duck diving a shortboard.
  20. Duffy LaCoronilla

Those pre-work desk jockeys are ruthless too.