Search results

1. Subway

Mental Health thread

He's getting there. His attitude is gung ho, which is important. He also assists another veteran, who happens to have a bunch of Dept of Health accounts, which generate a ton of workload even and especially during a pandemic
  2. Subway

Mental Health thread

I've had enough change the last 11 months than you. I'd prefer a return to normal. Makes me appreciate all of those stressful and even traumatic years of big billing, too much work, and big commission checks. although a confluence of a "return to normal billing" coupled with the inefficiencies...
  3. Subway

Long Term Surf Injuries

I'll tell myself that for a potentially fun afternoon of surf on Monday (i don't believe later this week will be worth while. How does surfline come up with a run of NW widneswell?? NW is from the mainland. confusing forecast is confusing
  4. Subway

Hottest woman in any star trek

Come on at 10 years old or whatever? 5/7
  5. Subway

Hottest woman in any star trek

Tough one. Tasha Yar probably takes it
  6. Subway

Mental Health thread

When it’s flat, cold, and really windy (and your house was built on some stock plans intended for a Miamian climate circa late 80’s) you know what’s good for mental health? This. Who cares that it’s 7 am
  7. Subway

First time snowboarding, where to go?

My friend owns the pizzeria/bar in white fish. Good guy. “Retired” warlock
  8. Subway

All I Want are my Shots....

my boss was kind of pissed that my wife (now working at a busy eye doctors office) got her vaccines before him. He doesn't "blame" her of course, but he's all "how did Mrs Subway qualify, because of her breast cancer?" and i said no, her job sitting face to face with hundreds of patients a week...
  9. Subway

*** The Official 2020 What Movies Are You Streaming Thread ***

The mockumentary of 2020 on Netflix is hysterical, painful, cathartic, sad, true...
  10. Subway

Rowing Machine vs Peloton

FWIW my wife won hers. But I’m the one using it every day :unsure:
  11. Subway

Pe'ahi January 2021

Well said. Jersey could be fun tomorrow
  12. Subway

Pe'ahi January 2021

yeah that was actually my point of reference. late November i think? i was in florida when it hit.
  13. Subway

Rowing Machine vs Peloton

i love our peloton. i used to hit the rowing machine for 2 minute sprints in between weight sets, back when gyms were open, and yeah it kicks your ass, but i enjoy (and therefore use) the bike a lot more
  14. Subway

Pe'ahi January 2021

and LI has been flat for 2 months
  15. Subway

*** Official Italian Sandwich Thread ***

Off topic but I got a bunch of pork soup dumplings delivered by gold belly
  16. Subway

Surf and ocean art

surf related cause surfing is mostly a zoo theses days. Grace Hartigan OG. Can be yours for 50k. Accepting gold or BTC or cash
  17. Subway

*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Mrs subway got her first shot yesterday.
  18. Subway

Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

I think all in for design (I did some myself, and the socials) a few grand. It’s the 20k in YTT I’d like to write off.
  19. Subway

Long Term Surf Injuries

That may have been the source of stress lol
  20. Subway

Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

Steady with small zoom classes. Should pump back up to 6-10 peeps on the beach once it warms up. She’s also working 30 hours a week at an optometrist office. Going to try to write off the tens of thousands of ducats I spent the last few years on training, design and website work, marketing etc...