Search results

1. C

Hate Crime Charges Brought Against Maui Individuals

This isn't 50, 000 BC
  2. C

You make good points. Hawaii should peel off if it wants. I would support that. But I suspect that they would rather be in the union. I don't know. I do not know Hawaii. They should decide. It they want to leave, they should do it--legally.
  3. C

Yeah, buy vicious dogs and let them roam so they tear into anyone who happens to pass by. Brilliant. You should be glad you live elsewhere, because that behavior here would get your dogs euthanized and you in the klink. Moron.
  4. C

WUT?? The dude was buying a house in a free market and in an American state--not forcibly occupying Poland or Czechoslovakia. He was not a Nazi looking for Lebensraum. People in the continental United States move from state to state, all the time. They buy houses in all such states. On a...
  5. C

Fauci speaks out.....

He has been a federal employee since 1968. He is not a leading researcher, a leading doctor, a leading scientist, a leading academician. He is a government stooge. A bureaucrat.
  6. C

Keystone Pipeline

You are naive friend. Biden took $145 million in dark money. No one knows who gave it. Unfortunately, since the Citizens United case money is pouring in from all over, for both parties. But back to the Pipeline, how is transporting crude oil by train and truck safer than by pipeline, and...
  7. C

Fauci speaks out.....

"Federal employee" being the operative words.
  8. C

Fauci speaks out.....

Why don't you check his credentials, and then give me a link that says that he is. It doesn't exist, except in the mouths of lazy "journalists" who just repeat what each other say. Have you paid any attention at all to the inconsistent half assed stuff he has spouted over the past year? He's...
  9. C

3.4 million homeowners skip mortgage payments.

Don't you ever tire of being wrong? Why does WHO now beg governments not to lock down? Because it has seen the devastating social and economic consequences of lockdowns.
  10. C

Is it weird how people are able to look past Tom Brady’s political leanings?

Anyone that has your avatar clearly has no senses of humor.
  11. C

Keystone Pipeline

The oil is going to come, just not in the pipeline. Anyone that thinks we are ready to abandon oil and go to alternate energy sources now is on meth, big time. And how is the oil going to come now? Trains, trucks. At a much higher cost per barrel. But that's ok, because Berkshire Hathaway...
  12. C

Fauci speaks out.....

I love how every time the media quotes Fauci they all parrot the same thing: "the nation's top infectious disease expert". Says who? Only them. Fauci is a government functionary, plain and simple. He has made statements that have been all over the board from day one of the pandemic. I...
  13. C

What Happened to Cortes Bank

As a guy who crewed on sailboats decades ago on long passages, a place like Cortes bank scares the fook out of me. When i was crewing we had loran-if you were on a good boat,- but mostly relied on compass. And Loran only went so far. Of course, I am in Florida, so Cortes was never my problem...
  14. C

"My Octopus Teacher" on Netflix

But back to this point, because I was very interested in that watching the flick. They had head and feet rubber and nothing else, and seemingly swam for hours in cold water. I know that you lose a lot of heat through your head and your feet. My German grandmother always made us wear socks...
  15. C

*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

The pandemic has been around for almost a year, and I'm not the least bit stressed. And you are incapable of hurting my feelings, Professor Psychobabble.
  16. C

Does it break on a small day? How deep is the water there?
  17. C

Because that sort of segregationist housing has been shunned for-oh- fifty plus years?
  18. C

Dang. Put a cast net on some of that bait and I have to suppose the fishing would be really good.
  19. C

So... the "darkies" shouldn't move into the suburbs, because of the color of their skin?
  20. C

*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

A video for a six year old. Seems appropriate for you. Your boorish psychobabble and feigned intelligence is so juvenile. Go back to something you are good at: like posting on the interwebs about how much much you like to whack off.