Search results

1. Autoprax

The Results of a Weak Link

I this was going to be about you not being able to access your old school emails.
  2. Autoprax

3.4 million homeowners skip mortgage payments.

We're still letting people in from South Africa and South America where there is the more contagious virus.
  3. Autoprax

Democrat Insider Trading

I wish I knew which stokes would go up. It would make playing the market a lot easier.
  4. Autoprax

Temporary travel ban = poorly executed lock down? China could have stopped the spread by banning flights out of the country.
  5. Autoprax

Didn't the correctly excecuted lockdowns work in NZ and Australia? Is this what you are alluding to: In response to a question about the economic consequences of lockdowns, Nabarro said: “We in the World Health Organization do not advocate lockdowns as the primary means of control of this...
  6. Autoprax

***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

7. Autoprax

"My Octopus Teacher" on Netflix

Those are my kids.
  8. Autoprax

"My Octopus Teacher" on Netflix

I think I am turning into a crab/
  9. Autoprax

Hate Crime Charges Brought Against Maui Individuals

I wonder if they bought sight unseen. It seems like you would go down there and get the vibe. Some people don't feels vibes and charge forward. I can feel the vibes just by looking at the pictures. That house looks like a sh!t hole. The funny thing is is that you could work with one of...
  10. Autoprax

Mental Health thread

When you have experience or talent, it seems like beginners learn too slowly.
  11. Autoprax

Hard Hitting Journalism In The Biden / Harris Era

Hey, man, lighten up. He needs to change the stationary heading for his school's paper work. That is a lot of copy and pasting. They tricked him into coming back to work. That is stressful
  12. Autoprax

Fauci speaks out.....

I think the straw man is the attempt to scratch an itch that one can't reach quite with accurate representations. The construction process occurs at a subconscious level. I notice when someone has constructed a stramen of your beliefs, feelings and intentions, and you try to clarify, they...
  13. Autoprax

Is it weird how people are able to look past Tom Brady’s political leanings?

I didn't want to like TB but I listened to him in an interview and I was really impressed by his humility and commitment to excellence.
  14. Autoprax

***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

Motivated reasoning at work.
  15. Autoprax

Hate Crime Charges Brought Against Maui Individuals

Paul Theroux occationally writes about the tribalism, anti-intellectualism, and xenophobia in Hawaii. Yet he still chooses to live there for half the year. Hotel Honolulu is such a fun read. His next novel is about a surfer on the N shore. Can't wait to read. We can do erbb book club. I...
  16. Autoprax

Mental Health thread

Young people need time and help to learn to adapt. Break down the task and socially engage and let time work its magic.
  17. Autoprax

*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

What is different about the terrain in NZ?
  18. Autoprax

Distant Shores

Deflection?