Search results

1. rowjimmytour

Yeah, I’m going to wear gloves. What’s it to ya?

Everyone is different I know but I like to train my mind and body as I get older (next month 51) to with stand and continue thinking booties come in around Santa Cruz everything South currently wear 3/3 but during youth always 3/2:)
  2. rowjimmytour

WTB Von Sol Manta

Looks like erbber board he has link for forum?
  3. rowjimmytour

Don't tell me you surf NSD and wear 4/3 hood and booties:drowning: Imagine what the guys on the right coast think this time of year of So CA 60 degree air and 56 degree h20 suited up to surf Alaska:waving:
  4. rowjimmytour

So how did your boards go with this last run of swell?

Surfer let the cat out of the bag with spread of El Cap surfer Jeff Jaworkaski(sp) and dog on beach:)
  5. rowjimmytour

No one here in freezing cold 805 Southern CA well even blink an.eye considering all year most wear 4/3 and booties. Plus if it helps you scale wave size better I am all for it Duffy:shaka:
  6. rowjimmytour

El Capitain last 20+ years...
  7. rowjimmytour

Makua VLOG

8. rowjimmytour

No more BBQ thread?

+1 with SN celebration xmas but I smoked salmon and we did salmon tacos:)
  9. rowjimmytour

Hate Crime Charges Brought Against Maui Individuals

First time going to the Oakland Colesium for a Dead show while I lived in Santa Cruz I was stoned and got off to early before I saw the colesium. I was cruising bad side of town in my s10 keeping my head low looking to get back on the 880.
  10. rowjimmytour

MJRC

Us
  11. rowjimmytour

MJRC

12. rowjimmytour

The mesa and pit crew might come after you:):):)
  13. rowjimmytour

Stretch "The IT"

Pretty ole design been in Stretch family for long time and not sure if OTR etc It or custom. I have had all great experiences now wirh 4 custom boards and 5th over 3 weeks in.
  14. rowjimmytour

On top of Humanities building 3 stories great view:shaka:
  15. rowjimmytour

Nineteen Eighty Four

16. rowjimmytour

Stretch "The IT"

In this “First ride impressions” piece, the featured board happens to be none other than the most under stated, longest continually offered and most inquired board in the Stretch model line. Darshan really wanted to wrap his head around the IT and what the mystifying board design was meant to...
  17. rowjimmytour

Stretch "The IT"

I was going to go speed egg with alpha omega bottom and twin set up but went with It buzznose twin set up instead. I am replacing in my quiver mid size board Swiss army knife fun in many conditions and other option instead of longboard or my gbuzz. I had a 6'10 Fineline "MP" 2+1 I loved and rode...