Search results

1. E

Hard Hitting Journalism In The Biden / Harris Era

Dude, you know this is because they won't admit to being ANTIFA. Come on, man!
  2. E

At which point in time do we hear that CNN embedded anyone?
  3. E

How much more will your Big Mac cost if we raise the minimum wage?

They are two very different things, and are problems that likely have two very different root causes.
  4. E

I need money survive now, not in a year. So faced with expenses today, $15/hr now sounds better if it will keep me off welfare. If I take your $10 I'll need some government financial assistance until that year when I prove myself to you. Do I deserve to be under surveillance for that year?
  5. E

Justin Thomas - DONE

So much virtue signaling from conservatives on erBB. Weird how they always take a concept from liberals and make it their own. So little creativity.
  6. E

3.4 million homeowners skip mortgage payments.

What are they going to do about it?
  7. E

Being associated with CNN is not the same as CNN embedding. Do you have proof that CNN embedded the reporter? Could have been off the clock at CNN.
  8. E

You're lying again.
  9. E

Should LEOs be allowed to wear Q patches on their uniforms?

No. Anyone who says yes is not the patriot they think they are. Period.
  10. E

Some of you are literally saying that anyone on any financial assistance of any kind does not deserve the same freedoms that you and I have, but rather, deserve to be under surveillance.
  11. E

You sound like a good employer for paying that much, cheers. It's still never any of your business what your employees spend money on, ever. The problem is what someone is worth ought to be enough to afford to get by. if someone is working full time (40 hrs, let's use) they should be able to...
  12. E

You can't make this stuff up.

That has to be a joke/troll right? No one actually believes this shite.
  13. E

Strawman was not intended. Anyone can spend on what they want, and it's none of your business. And you know this is a typical argument about welfare and poor people. And I'm willing to bet serious money that what welfare recipients spend money on is a concern of yours.
  14. E

Welfare isn't a loan, and it's never your business.
  15. E

You can't make this stuff up.

That isn't whining. This is whining.
  16. E

And you don't know what everyone is spending per month. Everybody who partakes in society needs a computer, and smart phones are that. For many people, especially poor people, their smartphone is their only computer. Also, as stated earlier, it's none of our business what people spend their...
  17. E

That's been the cry of white males for a while now, only getting louder.
  18. E

This "but they can afford to spend money on that so they don't deserve this" is fucking stupid. People need phones, and most people don't have land lines anymore. And if you don't have a computer of some kind, ie, a smart phone, you can't possibly get a job. More poor folks have a smart phone...