Search results

1. 20W-50 and blood

MR Twin Fin Foamies

sh!t...my handplane ins 36.9 liters
  2. 20W-50 and blood

MR Twin Fin Foamies

the MR thing bums me out...but moreso...mre goosn with foamies. there's no question that MOST of these people would not even hit the lineup with a regular board....but they all think it is cool since they have a hip foamie thing....and shwo up in groups of for or five.
  3. 20W-50 and blood

MR Twin Fin Foamies

this depresses me
  4. 20W-50 and blood

Brian Bulkley Surfboards

no frills no bs nada...just pure fukking godness!
  5. 20W-50 and blood

Brian Bulkley Surfboards

5'11x 20x 2.63 Snapping Pig, edits leaning towards performance instead of fish stuff fugging sh!t....the DRIVE/PROJECTION of the damn baord was isane every bit of anything you put into it...it just gave back 3x over...smaller turns felt powerful....bigger ones like i actually suf well...and had...
  6. 20W-50 and blood

Brian Bulkley Surfboards

just rode my brother's 5'10 snapping pig today....HOLY FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. 20W-50 and blood

online cheapo 4/3?

gracias. he just reserved a spot. he wont go backzip...might end up with a needs if the warehosue sale doesnt work out...but seems that every once in awhile yo can find a website with something cheaper than needs. hopefully that warehosue deal works out...maybe even have him grab me somethign...
  8. 20W-50 and blood

online cheapo 4/3?

who got the goods right now? my brother needs something....seshday has nada.....steepandcheap doens't ahve that great of a discount...who be running that fat sale?
  9. 20W-50 and blood

Run on food

The hell....I know...but is it too much to ask for people ot calm the F*#*(&# down so we dot create a damn shortage?
  10. 20W-50 and blood

So just wokeup...

yep. woke totally convinced it was real.
  11. 20W-50 and blood

So just wokeup...

pics? damn thing was a nightmare!
  12. 20W-50 and blood

Kine grub?

did soeone here actually dis SPAM? fug
  13. 20W-50 and blood

Worst "caught inside" ever

don't even want to know how far under yod have to dive in order to avoid getting sucked and taken....is it even possible? doubt its deep enough for that to be a reality...is it even a wave or just the ocean sucking out? fug.
  14. 20W-50 and blood

So just wokeup...

eat sh!t
  15. 20W-50 and blood

So just wokeup...

still raging and ready to break a new board in two few horus ago....a buddy dropped by out of nowhere with a board and handed it over to me..."barry said she's been sitting for a week....just paypayl him or drop the cash by whne you got the chance".....the f()ck? i didnt order a board....but...
  16. 20W-50 and blood

*** Official 2020 Community Surf Journal ***

45 minute bodysurf session. highlight wave was a dry little deep green vortex of goodness...fully pitted, laid out, blown out, the goods.
  17. 20W-50 and blood

Aloha Fr!day!

looks liek shed make a great mask!
  18. 20W-50 and blood

Aloha Fr!day!

thats what im talkin about!!!
  19. 20W-50 and blood

Aloha Fr!day!

wheres teh rest of her?
  20. 20W-50 and blood

internet connection/service providers?

i've heard that frontier is faster, regardless ofthe numbers, because of the "dedicated line" stuff. that just BS or? can i get away with 25 mbps for streaming AND 1-2 other devices atthe same time?