Search results

1. 2surf

CalSavers (retirement savings program) Opt-in or Opt-out?

This is the newest employer mandate along with 10 weeks of paid employee leave that has been forced on small businesses by our leaders in Sacramento. Passing prop 15 to ease the tax burden of us job creators can't come soon enough.
  2. 2surf

The Mask thread... what's your favorite mask?

Worst to first. If you have to wear one all day as some of us do, what one can you tolerate?
  3. 2surf

Bogus unemployment claims flooding my mailbox

Literally one request for additional information every day. I have to respond to each one of them in 10 days or less so it cost me a 50 cent stamp each time. BTW, Most of the crooks' last names end with berg or stein.
  4. 2surf

All this chatter about ANTIFA! So I googled it.

www.antifa.com Someone should send this to Rand Paul.
  5. 2surf

My Boss just sent out this email, did you get it?

2020 General Election Banner - VBM Message Dear California Voter, All California voters will be sent a vote-by-mail ballot with a prepaid postage return envelope for the November 3, 2020 General Election. All voters can now get critical updates on their ballots through California’s official...
  6. 2surf

Hodad?

7. 2surf

Surf - rider? Really?

8. 2surf

Re-Fueling Antifa? This bust could stop the riots

Border agents intercept drugs dropped from ultralight aircraft CALIFORNIA by: Bob Ponting Posted: Jul 13, 2020 / 02:22 PM PDT / Updated: Jul 13, 2020 / 02:22 PM PDT Border Patrol agents said they intercepted drugs dropped from an ultalight aircraft similar to this one. (Photo: U.S. Customs and...
  9. 2surf

While on the subject of Bikes

I never enjoyed driving into Tijuana preferring to just park in the lot on the US side and walk across the border. It's a short walk to the Taxi circle and the Taxi drivers were like Yelp for all things Tijuana. Once my business in TJ was done I would catch a taxi to the border. The line of...
  10. 2surf

Don't go to a Mexican hospital, you will die

Covid-19
  11. 2surf

Owned by the leftist pigs? Absolutely!

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6177027832001/
  12. 2surf

Diclofenac Sodium Topical Gel

This non steroid cream has helped clear up pre cancerous outbreaks on my skin.
  13. 2surf

Border ambulance trips spike as people re-enter US for virus care

How’s our southern neighbor doing during this pandemic. Can you still cross over for the day to surf or is that restricted?
  14. 2surf

When did Encinitas stop being a surf town and become Lancerville?

I'm sure some of you would know the answer. Bikers need the left lane on 101 so we can keep an eye on them.
  15. 2surf

Will FORD MOTOR COMPANY retool to make high speed scanners to handle nationwide mail in voting?

Otherwise it will be governors nationwide complaining about lack of proper equipment.
  16. 2surf

“we resurrected Joe Biden’s campaign,” and “We are here to collect.”

Who’s it going to be, Stacy or Kamilla?
  17. 2surf

Lockdown Brazil, local surfers rejoice

You guys have been “praying” for this for a decade. Too bad your reefs are still off limits.
  18. 2surf

Rouhani says Iran to retaliate over any U.S. 'trouble' for Venezuela-bound tankers

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani warned on Saturday of retaliatory measures against the United States if Washington caused problems for tankers carrying Iranian fuel to Venezuela, the semi-official news agency Mehr reported. “If our tankers in the Caribbean or anywhere in the world face trouble...