Search results

1. 2surf

Political Meme Thread

Anti-Abortion demonstrators riot in Portland
  2. 2surf

Road Trip

I'm glad I delayed for a decade and got the best waves when I was in my prime. I figured that I would get back into golf when I couldn't surf. Wrong I can't do either.
  3. 2surf

Road Trip

We're driving up the coast tomorrow. Scheduled stops at Mussel Sholes, Cambria, and Solvang. Wine is on my mind. However, I will be at Moonstone Beach Tuesday morning and I'm itching to shoot surf shots. Surfline is calling for a swell of some size and power filling in all Monday night. Any...
  4. 2surf

ICE torturing and beating African immigrants....

FYI, There are thousands of African immigrants in Tijuana doing the jobs that the Mexicans won't do.
  5. 2surf

3.4 million homeowners skip mortgage payments.

Not the point of my post. Does your monthly property taxes exceed the home loan?
  6. 2surf

3.4 million homeowners skip mortgage payments.

Today I'm closing a $340,000 Refi at 1.99% interest. This is the first one I've accommodated that the monthly property taxes equal the loan payment.
  7. 2surf

No more Military Flyovers with a Kamala Biden Ticket.

Disagree. Troy said no more flyovers with the Harris /Biden ticket. Troy read my mind.
  8. 2surf

Burisma paid Joe Biden $900,000 for lobbying – Ukrainian MP

Chump change. In 2010 Bill Clinton got paid $500 thousand by the Russians for one speech.
  9. 2surf

Has anyone seen CNN's Jeffery Toobin lately....I mean REALLY seen Jeffry Toobin?

Terry judged a few surf contests I ran in the 1980’s. His “man spreading” was legendary and it was pretty funny watching the looks he got from passerby’s.
  10. 2surf

History / Memories of the erBB

erBBers in my backyard.
  11. 2surf

25th Amendment For Joe?

Rob Halford- Stunt double for Fecal face. Judes Priest (Breaking the Law) along with a joint was a great pre-surf tune to get amped up for a morning session.
  12. 2surf

Looking for a camera-surfing injury downtime

Panasonic Lumix FZ80 4K Digital Camera, 18.1 Megapixel Video Camera, 60X Zoom DC VARIO 20-1200mm Lens, F2.8-5.9 Aperture, Power O.I.S. Stabilization, Touch Enabled 3-Inch LCD, Wi-Fi, DC-FZ80K (Black) $299.99 Free delivery by Monday 10/19
  13. 2surf

CalSavers (retirement savings program) Opt-in or Opt-out?

This is the newest employer mandate along with 10 weeks of paid employee leave that has been forced on small businesses by our leaders in Sacramento. Passing prop 15 to ease the tax burden of us job creators can't come soon enough.
  14. 2surf

Looking for a camera-surfing injury downtime

You could have shot that whole video at Ponto last week.
  15. 2surf

Newsom moves goal posts AGAIN....

Halleluja, god needs that steady supply of unborn black and brown babies to keep them soul fires a burning! Invisible hands my ass, I'm absolutely positive they know who the spreader was
  16. 2surf

25th Amendment For Joe?

When you lose strength and flexibility in your legs, pulling yourself up a flight of stairs by the handrails is the easiest way to climb.