Search results

1. Woke AF

The Random Photo Thread

2. Woke AF

SF - ideas on where to live?

If you wanted suburban civility Contra Costa county or Petaluma would have been a better choice. fck oldness
  3. Woke AF

At what point does it become ridiculous?

I am just impressed Hugo Chavez still has the cajones to fck with US presidents after being in the grave for 7 years. :cheers:
  4. Woke AF

Who Else Wants a 2024 trump Run?

Can you run for office from the grave? And win? yes
  5. Woke AF

How Many Are Too Many?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/our-humanity-naturally/202010/are-americans-just-stupid "The failure of our institutions to generate an honest appreciation of intelligence as a cultural value has left us looking stupid."
  6. Woke AF

^ add a lot of $$$ to drive the downfall.
  7. Woke AF

How Many Are Too Many?

It does read and a little cutesy but I don’t mind. I like that he is using idiot not in the modern sense. I guess you could assume the idiots he talks about are Christian but are they Christian in the true sense? They aren’t if they are doing and not doing how he defines them. I think the...
  8. Woke AF

The Random Photo Thread

9. Woke AF

At what point does it become ridiculous?

The GOP has nothing else but Trump. That's how cults work.
  10. Woke AF

How Many Are Too Many?

It is not quaint to look at a word's etymology. It gives a deeper understanding of a concept through the lens of history. I think many of the 73 million are confused and even more egocentric than anything else. There are many examples here.
  11. Woke AF

How Many Are Too Many?

I didn't write the article, idiot. Race has nothing to do with it, idiot.
  12. Woke AF

How Many Are Too Many?

My critique is that he left out the idiots on the left. No shortage of self-centered egotists there as well. Would have been more interesting if he compared/contrasted the two.
  13. Woke AF

Done.
  14. Woke AF

How Many Are Too Many?

https://eand.co/how-many-american-idiots-are-there-73-million-bded995868cf
  15. Woke AF

Appeals court rules ban on 'conversion therapy' unconstitutional

So quack science is protected speech. What a glorious day for you.
  16. Woke AF

Several couples I know specifically lived here to enjoy the music scene. They left saying there is nothing left of it a year ago. The art scene died long ago. The food was going strong and expensive but ... At least the surf is never crowded and perpetually perfect as well. I only stay for the...
  17. Woke AF

Political Meme Thread

18. Woke AF

*** Official 2020 Community Surf Journal ***

yesterday was glassy and solid overhead and really peaky. The waves would stack-up and be all wonky, jack-up and back-off several times before they would pitch. Difficult being in the right spot. Got cleaned up pretty good several times. Rode the parmy. A few big drops to slide off the...
  19. Woke AF

What could trump do to lose the support of his minions?

I bet when he has to drive a Prius that'll do it.
  20. Woke AF

What a complete POS

so are all the cops and radical right killers who shot innocent people ' complete piece of sh!t ' too? can't remember if you made a thread about them :unsure: