Can we talk about Target?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Im pretty sure that the pride supporters would say the same about their motivation for pride rainbows in the first place
pride was a way to say FU to the haters, harassers, assaulters and murderers

seems like younger generations don’t feel that way anymore, but many older ones may not act on their hate, but still talk about it
The younger generation has been broken like medieval peasants who know there is no way they can speak against the Church

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Lakota Man is a clown. Maybe if he stopped being such a peacenik bitch his people could get what they want. I mean, they wiped out a bunch of other tribes to get their land in the last 200 years

Does Krassenstein forget there are two sides to the culture war, and that the Pride onslaught is a huge part of it? We're simply seeing a reaction to people being pushed too far
you seem triggered by LM

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
The younger generation has been broken like medieval peasants who know there is no way they can speak against the Church
Oh sh!t, I was thinking they just didn’t want to gay bash
Not because of fear or anything other than they didn’t see a reason for it

I go back to what Howard stern said decades ago
Something along the lines of hoping that gay men are comfortable being openly gay so they dont marry his daughters

Seems to make sense, even if it’s not just acceptance for the sake of acceptance

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Does Krassenstein forget there are two sides to the culture war, and that the Pride onslaught is a huge part of it? We're simply seeing a reaction to people being pushed too far
How is a display at Target pushing you in any way?

How many stupid displays are at Target? Do you have to like them all and if you don't, how's that Target's fault?

Think about it next time you go by a Live Laugh Love display.

It's you, not the gays. :poke:

Pettiness and spite are your drugs.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You shat your pants about countless trivial issues.

"Hyper focusing on fringe issues" is literally why your erBB handle exists.

Go ahead, keep semanticking.
He doesn't like it when right leaning rich guys get attacked by the left wing media.

That is his pet cause.

The feelings of rich white guys must be protected!

Did you know CNN said Rogan was taking horse paste?

IT'S NOT HORSE PASTE! :cursing: :trout:

Don't me started on the Covington KID!

That really hurt Joe's feelings!

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
you mean, we're seeing a reaction by suckers who get their buttons pushed daily by someone's business model :roflmao:
PoliticalHumor-13u5lgu.jpg