Chris fish yay or nay

claw87

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jan 30, 2017
Bros I need help! Got caught off guard today and was offered a Christenson fish. Nice tint, mint condition, what I think are my dims, 450€ (new would be 1050, about the same in USD). Does anybody own (and like) one? Is it fun in bad waves? Got 12h to make up my mind....

HSY

OTF status
Aug 15, 2011
Bros I need help! Got caught off guard today and was offered a Christenson fish. Nice tint, mint condition, what I think are my dims, 450€ (new would be 1050, about the same in USD). Does anybody own (and like) one? Is it fun in bad waves? Got 12h to make up my mind....
is it definitely his "fish" model? he has a couple different boards that look fish-y. My friend has a bunch of Christenson boards and the fish he has (for what it's worth) is not really a grovel wave fish, more of a traditional all-around fish. The myconaut (a rounded nose quad fish) is his favorite small wave Christenson.

Reactions: j_mac and claw87

claw87

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jan 30, 2017
is it definitely his "fish" model? he has a couple different boards that look fish-y. My friend has a bunch of Christenson boards and the fish he has (for what it's worth) is not really a grovel wave fish, more of a traditional all-around fish. The myconaut (a rounded nose quad fish) is his favorite small wave Christenson.
Yes, the chris fish one. Think I'll pull the trigger :)

Reactions: HSY and oeste858

claw87

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jan 30, 2017
If you have access to decently clean waves absolutely get one. My go to board in waves with some push under head high.
Unfortunately I figured out that the glassing on it is pretty bad so I turned the offer down :(

Reactions: waxurDyl