Leash strings

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
slater designs ain't stepping up sh!t. they've been making CI ripoff strings for years. slater obviously stole the string tech when he left CI and joined forces with south african darth vader (no, not elon, the other one). despite years of R&D they've been unable to recreate the magic of the og CI string which is rumored to contain a single Al Merrick pube in the weave.

you would have to be completely brainwashed to run a sl8ter design string after seeing the old dog himself's string fail mid heat at margies last year, costing him the heat.

kelly would easily have 2 or 3 more titles if he'd stuck with CI leash strings.

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
I'll take the classic parachute cord over these slick branded strings any day.
While you are 100% correct and speaking logically and objectively, and I do agree wholeheartedly with you,...

such clear-headed commentary has no place in this thread, um... string... um ... unleashed analyses.

Havoc

Phil Edwards status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
slater designs ain't stepping up sh!t. they've been making CI ripoff strings for years. slater obviously stole the string tech when he left CI and joined forces with south african darth vader (no, not elon, the other one). despite years of R&D they've been unable to recreate the magic of the og CI string which is rumored to contain a single Al Merrick pube in the weave.

you would have to be completely brainwashed to run a sl8ter design string after seeing the old dog himself's string fail mid heat at margies last year, costing him the heat.

kelly would easily have 2 or 3 more titles if he'd stuck with CI leash strings.
fred rubble and ci leash strings and that baldy faka prly gotten a few more world titles.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Wait. Do you guys not store your wetsuits in a pile on the garage floor?
I store all my wetsuits in a 27 gallon bin from Lowes. Almost ready to bust it out of the garage and pull out the 3/2's and springies...