Chapter 11 Surf Shop Ventura

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
Looks like Dane and the boys got some brick and mortar going.

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I don't know about the company or shop, I don't even know what it means but I used to frequent that channel 11 tvYouTube? One of the better stock purveyors for my free money
Ofcourse I Also do the ho and Pringle,
2%,
Metalneck,
Surfers of Bali have this weir
The cola bros,
a little nathan Florence
Anyway, chapter 11 Shop? YouTube channel.
What else you got?
All day Dylan is crazy fun to watch that kid, oh Bret Barely,
numbskulls show it when there's been a swell, but I gotta keep it in perspective just how hard charging rob Kelly is, and New Jersey is so much better than MD
YouTube is my life, thanks chapter 11, I would buy wax from you any day.

Last edited:

SrPato

Miki Dora status
Jul 12, 2005
San Buena Ventura
This shop is a couple of doors down the street from my office so naturally I've peered through the windows a few times. It looks pretty bleak and to be honest, I'm not sure who their target demographic is. It doesn't have a comfortable vibe to it, even though the guys seem pretty cool. It might just take time for them to smooth out the sterileness (is that a word?) of it.

Reactions: Sharky

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
This shop is a couple of doors down the street from my office so naturally I've peered through the windows a few times. It looks pretty bleak and to be honest, I'm not sure who their target demographic is. It doesn't have a comfortable vibe to it, even though the guys seem pretty cool. It might just take time for them to smooth out the sterileness (is that a word?) of it.
Maybe it's a tax strategy.

scooch

Nep status
Jun 14, 2013
Ive yet to see a single person in there whenever Ive driven by. I think they were giving a free beer to anyone who came in at one point.

Reactions: Subway

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
45 bones for that thing? Funny when hipsters become everything they profess to hate. Or maybe it's okay to gouge your faithful (clueless) consumers as long as your buddy is the one printing the shirts while working his way through a half rack of Coors Light? :socrazy:

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Doesn’t look like a high foot traffic area so rent might be cheap enough for all the bros to chip in and have it be multi use (storage for Former product instead of Dane garage, shirt printing equipment, trash boy tees, vans rep storage, board storage, etc). Store might not have to be profitable at all.

My friends rent a place in Chinatown to store all their inventory. They are only open one day a week (Fridays) and then on Friday nights they do an art installation with local artists. It’s profitable for them because it’s storage, marketing and they can move some product on Fridays. It also allows them product photography studio in the back. They also record TikTok’s, reels, podcast stuff in a controlled studio like environment.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
“Sterility” is what you’re looking for there

please forgive the smug smugginess but you asked if that was the word. so Technically it wasn’t unsolicited advice which I’m sure drives everyone here crazy

I recommend meditation and breathe exercises to calm down when someone gives you unsolicited advice.