"Look at Me" Lifestyle

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
That was a sick backflip especially after he shotguns that brew like a champion. And NGL fuck those seals. You just got to save the whales but believe me when I tell you, kill the seals. Yeah, kill the seals
Cause the seals eat all the fish

Last edited:
Reactions: SurfMission

pastel

OTF status
Nov 23, 2022
And NGL fook those seals. You just got to save the whales but believe me when I tell you, kill the seals. Yeah, kill the seals
Cause the seals eat all the fish
but sharks eat seals and we don't need hungrier sharks

Reactions: keenfish

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
Sealions are a love hate relationship. Always have been and always will be.

That said, they are really cool animals and there are so many docs that show them friendly with humans and acting like dogs.

I have no problem with them just like coyotes. Both really cool animals and they do their part and we should just let them do it without harassment. JMO.

Firebird

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 5, 2010
OC
Sealions are a love hate relationship. Always have been and always will be.

That said, they are really cool animals and there are so many docs that show them friendly with humans and acting like dogs.

I have no problem with them just like coyotes. Both really cool animals and they do their part and we should just let them do it without harassment. JMO.
Cmon bro. You live in Newport, right next to the harbor. You know the kind of property damage and nuisance they cause. They haul out and sink moored boats and docks, causing an eyesore. And they stink like a whore house with a bad infection running through it. Plus, they'll steal your trophy halibut right off the hook.
They are pests and vermin on the order of rats.
(Yes, I have a definite opinion on sea lions) :ROFLMAO: