Brazzo drops in on girl, then punches her in the head

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
sorry for the click bait title but holy sh!t!!

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Took me a bit to realize the surfer that got punched was a girl.
Hard to tell the whole story but it certainly appears that the offenders were dickheads. THe crack to the back of the head was pretty inexcusable.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
He dropped in on her.
She pushed him off the back of the wave

On the beach her BF filmed the offenders and second fight broke out

I dont know but if are in a foreign country and you drop in on someone and then sucker punch them .... well you might be a biiiiiaaaaattch.

I am sure it will be in surf media shortly.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
He dropped in on her.

I dont know but if are in a foreign country and you drop in on someone and then sucker punch them .... well you might be a biiiiiaaaaattch.

Brazzos gona Brazzo worldwide. My apologies to Brukins

Last edited:

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Looks like there's the guy in the shirt that dropped in (and arrives art the end of the squabble), then there is a guy that punched her. I don't know if the guy that punched her is also the guy with the chest tattoo on the beach that gets physical again. And there is the bike kicker (that might be chest tattoo guy).

Also, I don't know that Charlie is a boyfriend

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
He dropped in on her.

Said boyfriend was filming incident instead of using brazzo as mop :shrug:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: CutnSnip and PRCD

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Looks like the guy might run a local surf school. :ROFLMAO:
I just wonder if they showed up to film (perhaps a no-no at this foreign spot) and she paddled right to the peak and grabbed the first set wave away from people who had been waiting their turn and got dropped in on because of that and setting off a bad series of events. Deliberate drop ins often happen for a reason.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
I just wonder if they showed up to film (perhaps a no-no at this foreign spot) and she paddled right to the peak and grabbed the first set wave away from people who had been waiting their turn and got dropped in on because of that and setting off a bad series of events. Deliberate drop ins often happen for a reason.
Absolute 100% no excuse to punch a girl or worse tag team "gang" fight her full on cowards regardless.

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
If these guys are truly the "victims" of Sara Tay's invasion, then just burn her relentlessly. No need to attack anyone over it.... let alone a girl.... in the water.... and again on land. These dudes have zero excuses.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
That’s a lot of apologist speculation. No reason to hit her and then gang up on her on the beach. Ever.
douche

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
She said it was her first wave.

"After being dropped in on, on my first wave, the guys friend punched me in the head and then after being confronted about hitting me, he attacked Charlie on the beach for filming him. this is insane, does anyone know who they are?"

And he is a brazilian in bali so not really a local...

Reactions: ReForest