Kyrsten Sinema Walking Away!

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
If the dems are a dumpster fire.... what does that make the republicans? This must be a new low in your history.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Maybe this is a good thing. We should have more than two parties. Most functioning 1st-world democracies have several political parties.

We're a very large country with too many political ideologies and leanings to be represented by only two parties. the two (but actually really one) party system has outlived its usefulness.

But I think we all know what will really happen. The two parties will bury Sinema.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Maybe this is a good thing. We should have more than two parties. Most functioning 1st-world democracies have several political parties.

We're a very large country with too many political ideologies and leanings to be represented by only two parties. the two (but actually really one) party system has outlived its usefulness.

But I think we all know what will really happen. The two parties will bury Sinema.
Or she will happily finish her term doing the bidding of corporate America and then get a cushy do nothing job as payback.

Reactions: Woke AF and hal9000

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

We don't know what back room deals have gone down and will go down

Reactions: hal9000

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Kyrsten Sinema proving to be the only sane democrat with an ounce of integrity walked away from the dumpster fire democrat party today. Cheers Kyrsten!!!!! (y)
You didn't even read the fucking news AGAIN.
You read the title and sh!t your diaper immediately.
Did you notice that she didn't become a Republican?

I wonder why.

She's pandering to her base. It's Arizona.
She will vote the same way she voted before.

1670753447149.png

Last edited: