Are you eating a sh!t ton of candy????

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
While we are on the topic what is your favorite sweet treat?

If I was a candy eater I'd go with Reese's but I'd prefer a good tiramisu or key lime pie.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Those fruit slices covered in sugar
or maybe sweedish fish

white Chocolate covered pretzels aren’t really candy, but those might be my favorites

Last edited:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Those fruit slices covered in sugar
or maybe sweedish fish

white Chocolate covered pretzels aren’t really candy, nut those might be my favorites
Outside of chocolate based confections, Swedish fish are dank but the best candy I ever had was Chili Rokas

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
While we are on the topic what is your favorite sweet treat?
I like sweets but only in serious moderation.

Favorite non-chocolate candies:
Hot Tamales
Good & Plenty
Spice Drops
Bit O'Honey
Wine Gums
Black Licorice (the Germans make some great ones, found at World Market)

Favorite chocolate based candies:
Snickers Almond (FKA, Mars Bar)
Peppermint Patty/Junior Mints (the latter frozen, preferably)
Chocolate See's Lollipops
Good milk or dark chocolate (Eg., Valor)

Cakes:
Don't generally like 'em, unless served with ice cream.

Baked Goods:
Brownies
Chocolate Chip Cookies (Nestle Tollhouse are the best, and the fancier the cookie is the less I like them, generally. I like coconut but keep that sh|t out of my cookie)
Donut (raised glazed or buttermilk will do)

Ice Cream:
Yes please, on pie.

Pies:
Yes please, with ice cream.

While this list looks long, I probably eat only one of any of the above in a month.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I like sweets but only in serious moderation.

Favorite non-chocolate candies:
Hot Tamales
Good & Plenty
Spice Drops
Bit O'Honey
Wine Gums
Black Licorice (the Germans make some great ones, found at World Market)

Favorite chocolate based candies:
Snickers Almond (FKA, Mars Bar)
Peppermint Patty/Junior Mints (the latter frozen, preferably)
Chocolate See's Lollipops
Good milk or dark chocolate (Eg., Valor)

Cakes:
Don't generally like 'em, unless served with ice cream.

Baked Goods:
Brownies
Chocolate Chip Cookies (Nestle Tollhouse are the best, and the fancier the cookie is the less I like them, generally. I like coconut but keep that sh|t out of my cookie)
Donut (raised glazed or buttermilk will do)

Ice Cream:
Yes please, on pie.

Pies:
Yes please, with ice cream.

While this list looks long, I probably eat only one of any of the above in a month.
On more than one occasion has a Bit-O-Honey removed a crown

5E14B20B-D5E2-44F3-8C67-ADD6B0A838C7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: rowjimmytour

SrPato

Miki Dora status
Jul 12, 2005
San Buena Ventura
45 years ago I was introduced to Haribo Gummy Bears. I still keep a bag in the cupboard and make damn sure that I never run out. I only eat 3 or 4 at time but savor every bite.
My wife is into dark chocolate and she loves the artisan, small batch stuff. It's amazing how she has the ability to eat just one little square a day when I'd just mow through the entire bar in seconds. 1666282662963.gif

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
45 years ago I was introduced to Haribo Gummy Bears. I still keep a bag in the cupboard and make damn sure that I never run out. I only eat 3 or 4 at time but savor every bite.
My wife is into dark chocolate and she loves the artisan, small batch stuff. It's amazing how she has the ability to eat just one little square a day when I'd just mow through the entire bar in seconds. View attachment 140269
Haribo makes good stuff but it gets old to me after a while. Happy Cola is a favorite. One of the bartenders who worked with me came up with a cocktail once that tasted exactly like Happy Cola, unintentionally. It did pretty well.

The beauty of good (dark) chocolate (70% minimum) is I too will only eat a square at a time, and a bar lasts me for many days.

wavesnbabes

OTF status
Jul 19, 2010
Huntington Beach
Bro, I'm going to tell you what right now. Ah brah if I am going to eat candy, THC is a MANDADORY ingredient, and the producer must be LEGENDARY...!!!

https://www.tyson20global.com/product/mike-bites-raspberry/
mike-bite-product.jpeg

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Bro, I'm going to tell you what right now. Ah brah if I am going to eat candy, THC is a MANDADORY ingredient, and the producer must be LEGENDARY...!!!

https://www.tyson20global.com/product/mike-bites-raspberry/
View attachment 140298
You are so fucking cool!

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Candy very rarely for me. My wife likes dark chocolate and a friend brings it from Switzerland when she goes. There’s always some kind of candy stuff around, the grandkids have stashes. I just say no.

I did a survey and we expect five trick or treaters this year, up from zero last year.