MLB 2022

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
im actualy stoked for the madres. i love the b lue.....but straight up....my team isnt a bunch of hardworking guys with heart...they are a bunch of overpaid jocks who rest on "talent" and "depth". they think the universe owes them some sh!t or something. roberts shoudl be sacrificed to apagan god and that idiot in the front office...i wont put in writing what shoudl happen to him. BOTH have alwqays been worthless. the players they have assembled? they b!tched about yasiel puig and this player and that player....but now they got their cute little perfect formula going....and what can they produce? sh!t.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
the whales vaginas beat up the doyers. regional sporstball fans are upset their gang didn't win the dance off.
Oh quit the cool guy act. You were IN a freaking iconic American baseball film. Give yer nuts a tug and root for the whales vagina and the spankees to win their respective leagues so we can have a coastal elite, skip the fly over markets, entertaining World Series

for real, who actually gives a spit about a Houston Philly series anyway figure it out Come on Pads!!!

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
im actualy stoked for the madres. i love the b lue.....but straight up....my team isnt a bunch of hardworking guys with heart...they are a bunch of overpaid jocks who rest on "talent" and "depth". they think the universe owes them some sh!t or something. roberts shoudl be sacrificed to apagan god and that idiot in the front office...i wont put in writing what shoudl happen to him. BOTH have alwqays been worthless. the players they have assembled? they b!tched about yasiel puig and this player and that player....but now they got their cute little perfect formula going....and what can they produce? sh!t.
You sound kind of bitter. Roberts led the team to win their division 6 of his 7 years, 3 pennants, one World Series. Not bad in my book.

Oh, and I'll remind the Padres fans- Pennants- LA-24, SD-2 World Series- Dodgers 7, SD-0

• Angry
  • Dislike
Reactions: kidfury and npsp

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
You sound kind of bitter. Roberts led the team to win their division 6 of his 7 years, 3 pennants, one World Series. Not bad in my book.

Oh, and I'll remind the Padres fans- Pennants- LA-24, SD-2 World Series- Dodgers 7, SD-0
Roberts pulling Kershaw 6 innings into a perfect game also made the baseball gods angry.

Reactions: Ifallalot

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Watching the Padres spank the Phillies. Drinking VA wine with VBSurfer3001 in Va. Beach. AKA Steelhead. AKA Navin R. Johnson. And many more trolls. He says hello and get fucked you heathens!20221019_200135.jpg

urchined

Nep status
Jul 20, 2019
NCSD, CA
Roberts pulling Kershaw 6 innings into a perfect game also made the baseball gods angry.
That’s the real discussion here. Its my understanding the GM scripts decision tree scenarios for everything that happens. I’m a pad fan but the dodger fans should be directing their fire at Freidman. Some of this is modern analytics taking over old school baseball but the dodger’s front office is known to be super controlling.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

LA doesn't have 24 pennants. Not even close. A serious chunk of that is Brooklyn stolen valor. :shameonyou: