scantily clad euro women thread

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Wait, what are you guys saying I did now? First the goddamn Indian river hospital tries to kill my mother, and now the children are whinging on about who knows what

fukking restaurant owner accosted me last night, told me how my tables loud and boisterous conversations spoiled everyone else’s dinner and she had to comp desserts and wine to placate All the other tables…My friend Whitney looks right at her and said “what tables, we‘ve been here for 4 hours and I’ve seen 3 other tables”. I know I’m loud, but this lady was out of her gourd.

the owner ALSO conveniently waited to tell me how loud and obnoxious I was AFTER we had spent 3 hours and $500 at her probably failing restaurant (which is too bad because I used to love the place)

I‘ve been blackout drunk in some of the finest (and shabbiest) joints in the Western Hemisphere, and never once was i spoken to like that, let alone after dropping $500, drinking Saratoga water all night, and not even hitting my vape in the john

as a parting shot, we frostily glared at one another as my gaggle of cuties took their sweet time moseying out of there, I told her when my father died 6 years ago, I spent $5000 hosting a beautiful memorial gathering at that very restaurant (all true) and that it was a bright few hours in an otherwise really tragic and heart breaking week. She softened for a moment and said well I’m sorry, but I wasn’t the owner back then. I turned back and looked right at her and said thank god for small favors, you’ve already come close enough to soiling a cherished memory with your bullshit tonight.

anyway, at least moms health seems to be stabilizing after the surgeon collapsed her lung installing a pace maker

sorry @Sharkbiscuit but Florida really is the worst. it is definitely NOT entering the second half rotation
Namedrop the spot.

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
I‘m recently back from a three week trip to Portugal. So I’m at this beach close to Cascais, which is just outside of Lisbon, and the talent on the beach is all time.

Next to me is this German couple in their mid 20’s. He’s sorta a dork, wearing some drawsteing suit, but she is now topless…and these are world class…perfection…mammories. o_O

She then is on top of him in the sand and giving him attention I could only dream about. Tons of people around and it doesn’t phaze her. She’s teasing him while on top and kissing him while her perfection is stout against her body and nipples glistening in the dark shadows hovering above him. I have the best birds eye view while on my stomach.

I contempalted turing on the phone for a side shot…but..fark…does the phone make a shutter sound when I press that buttom. I didn’t want to be that dood, lurker, buzz kill, et all. I had to glance away.

Then I thought how the hell does the dood not have a a telephone pole poking out her eye?

I wanted to tell him to marry her, put a ring on it, NOW.

Dang she was hot…then I looked down the beach and there was more hotness.

I miss Portugal.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Namedrop the spot.
Maison Martinique

it’s too bad too. The food was delicious (not tides but damn good for zero beach) and our waiter was awesome. The owner however….I love that she waited until I had spent 5 bills before chewing me out and insulting me. So, apparently it was SO bad, that, she let us sit there having a fine, 3+ hour meal, the girls housing the whispering angel, and only lectured me AFTER she had my money. Because we were literally one of only 4 tables all Night and I guarantee we were the biggest tab

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
I‘m recently back from a three week trip to Portugal. So I’m at this beach close to Cascais, which is just outside of Lisbon, and the talent on the beach is all time.

Next to me is this German couple in their mid 20’s. He’s sorta a dork, wearing some drawsteing suit, but she is now topless…and these are world class…perfection…mammories. o_O

She then is on top of him in the sand and giving him attention I could only dream about. Tons of people around and it doesn’t phaze her. She’s teasing him while on top and kissing him while her perfection is stout against her body and nipples glistening in the dark shadows hovering above him. I have the best birds eye view while on my stomach.

I contempalted turing on the phone for a side shot…but..fark…does the phone make a shutter sound when I press that buttom. I didn’t want to be that dood, lurker, buzz kill, et all. I had to glance away.

Then I thought how the hell does the dood not have a a telephone pole poking out her eye?

I miss Portugal.
You forgot to log in as the sensual writer

Last edited:

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I love it when Euro's (or Aussie/Kiwi) women bring their beach attitudes here to conformal coated USA sands.

One great experience back in the 90's was when walking out to Lowers one late afternoon, I plopped my stuff next to someone elses, not knowing who's it was, as they were out surfing the peak. I had a couple cold beers in my back pack to drink one before, and maybe one after my sesh (slightly warm beer later not a biggee).

As I sit there, this person out in the water is constantly looking over my way. As person catches a wave in, she's a very nice looking slim girl and walks right up to her stuff next to me. Bonus! As we chat up a bit, she's comfortable, and takes off her bare breast top in front of me there at Lowers. Tried to keep my jaw from dropping, and be nonchalant, unfazed.
What do I say? "Uhh, you want a beer?" She accepts, and I find out she's a Kiwi girl/artist visiting. I so wanted to get to the point of asking her out, but was there to surf, and she was getting ready to leave (and I had a girlfriend, now my wife).

Oh well, just one of a few bonus days out at Lowers back in the day. I won't get into first wife tagging along on 80's Lowers trips, and how she came to call the place "Sexscles" (instead of Trestles). :monkey: :dancing:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

I miss Portugal.
did you know that in some countries you CANNOT disable the shutter sound on your phone camera!

Japan and Korea come to mind....

stay safe out there, pervs!