XTR

Oceanslide

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2008
Oceanside, CA
I'll hold off getting it wet until we know for sure :waving:
Mine was the right board, except the request for 5 fin boxes didn’t get transferred from email to order card. Javier is going to get the quad rear boxes installed by Sat, so cool. I think it was random that we both ordered 5’10” blue GMM2s around the same time.
I drove away, then had the realization that it would suck if they added boxes, then realized they had switched our boards, so I went back and he measure the board to make sure the dims were right. They were. Board looks and feels good.
Regarding the different fin placements for 3 or 5-fin setups, I guess Kenvin brought both versions to XTR after he realized placements were different and both he and Javi thought the more forward spot was better. Now both versions, including my board, will have the same front fin placement.

frontsidegrab

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 4, 2014
gonna be honest this isn’t confidence inspiring stuff for xtr orders nor hydrodynamica shapes
It's just knowing how to order. I've done what oceanslide did and emailed after I filled out the online order. But, i do so with a hope and prayer, lol. It's worked out most of the time.
try to nail it on the initial order purchase.

Reactions: jkb, sdsrfr and JDJ