****Official 2022 WSL Malibu longboard comp thread***

toowalled

Nep status
Jul 3, 2014
The locked in nose rides were the only thing cool .Had me chuckling when one of the commentators was orgasming over a weak ass round house.There is no way these events get larger viewing numbers like joel was claiming

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Good on Harry.
Some great surfing from the clips I saw. K. Stewart rips too.

Anyone in need of a quick humbling experience, suggest you head out and try to do a turn like some of those dudes on those boards. You'll find out very quickly it's much easier said than done. Doesn't have to be your thing, but they do it well.

Now Harry should have to meet the final boss.
Sidenot:e Harrison looked like he was going to puke when he was getting chaired up the beach.

Reactions: maybe

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
Anyone in need of a quick humbling experience, suggest you head out and try to do a turn like some of those dudes on those boards. You'll find out very quickly it's much easier said than done. Doesn't have to be your thing, but they do it well.
I'm not humbled by the turns, they could've tried to do at least one hit or floater. isn't variety still part of the criteria? The noseriding however is way beyond my skills.

Reactions: doc_flavonoid

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
I'm not humbled by the turns, they could've tried to do at least one hit or floater. isn't variety still part of the criteria? The noseriding however is way beyond my skills.
Those boards are riding so deep in the water they can hardly be turned. Maybe if someone invented a board with more manouverability, but maintaining the noseriding.