*** Official Countdown to @Pico losing the bet to Sharkbiscuit once Unindicted Co-conspirator/Individual 1 announces he's running in 2024 Thread ***

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
That makes two dem leaning posters that don’t want to take my money. Anyone? Bueller?

In spite of thousands of orange man bad posts, which seems to be the popular consensus here, I don’t see how trump is a problem in 2024 whether he runs or not. I don’t see anyone the repugs put up as having any chance.

It comes down to what the dimmies are going to do. Which nobody seems concerned about.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Well the Dimmies dont want to Run Joe. We know he is too old. We dont want to upset him. We dont want to tell him he is cooked. He has earned our respect. We dont want to run Harris. She is too much of a risk. Who else is gonna stand up to ol JB? Gavin Newsome.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Well the Dimmies dont want to Run Joe. We know he is too old. We dont want to upset him. We dont want to tell him he is cooked. He has earned our respect. We dont want to run Harris. She is too much of a risk. Who else is gonna stand up to ol JB? Gavin Newsome.
I’m kinda figuring that will become a focus after November elections

tulsi?
aoc?
michelle obama?
taylor swift?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
:)He made the news a couple of weeks ago saying he’s open to the idea or something like that

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Lets ascribe all of Trimps transgressions to Desantis. Does he fare as well as Trumpty?
DeSantis almost lost to Gillum in Florida in 2018. He won by the tiniest sliver of margins.

So no. He's a charmless stiff. Trump is BIGLY ratings.

If you want to bet on something I have $100 USD that says the dimocrats aren’t dumb enough to run Biden/Harris in 2024.
LOL I'm worried about Biden dying, not something other than this being the ticket. Otherwise I'd be all over this one.

Nobody wants Joe Biden when they're sitting there daydreaming. Then they wake the f--k up and smell the coffee, and their other choices are Klobuchar and Buttigieg. Nobody wants Kamala Harris as the VP nominee. But tossing her is probably an unforced error.

The GOP has to pick someone who can get past the gatekeepers of the crazy in the GOP primary.

The (D) has to pick someone who actually wants the job, and who black voters in South Carolina think can win the general election.

Black voters in South Carolina have a much more accurate barometer than someone with an envious count of sessions in uncrowded lefts, but a POV on Presidential candidates unbounded by anything vaguely resembling reality.

Presidential candidates are rack popouts. There is no local shaper. You can't blade the rails on the boat. You can't relax the flip on the banana. Run whutcha brung.

Other than Biden croaking your likeliest out is Gruesome berserking his own team's political prospects.

don't count Matthew McConaughey out just yet!
Jon Stewart is the think-piecey choice du jour.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Jon Stewart is the think-piecey choice du jour.
Jon Stewart/The Rock would be an interesting ticket.

No one would dare assassinate Stewart because The Rock would beat them into dust. Every VP I can remember was an insurance policy. I don't know how the Not-Wimp Bush got elected. Potatoe wouldn't even be a term if not for Quayle. For different reasons, no one wants/wanted Kamala, Cheney, Pence either.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

No one would dare assassinate Stewart because The Rock would beat them into dust. Every VP I can remember was an insurance policy. I don't know how the Not-Wimp Bush got elected. Potatoe wouldn't even be a term if not for Quayle. For different reasons, no one wants/wanted Kamala, Cheney, Pence either.
Remember the guy that ran for vp on the Hilary Clinton ticket?

Neither does anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: Woke AF

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Remember the guy that ran for vp on the Hilary Clinton ticket?

Neither does anyone else.
Tim Kaine.

I had to google it; I had no idea whatsoever.

Was he any good? Will the Democrats run him again?

Or will they do the bold move and run Willie Nelson like they should have done a few election cycles ago? Or is 99.9% of the popular vote not tantalizing enough?

(I have to assume there are a few pinko commies who wouldn't vote for him)

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation

Whats up with you putting the Rock second? Racist much?

• Haha
Reactions: Woke AF