Will Putin use a nuke?

Will Putin use a nuke?

• Total voters

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
it has, by at least 10 MPH or more...- and it's at least 10 degrees warmer than yesterday down here, ocean surface is way smoother than yesterday morning. Size dropped a bit but still looks pretty fun, suiting up in a few.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
it has, by at least 10 MPH or more...- and it's at least 10 degrees warmer than yesterday down here, ocean surface is way smoother than yesterday morning. Size dropped a bit but still looks pretty fun, suiting up in a few.
Strange glowing light is coming in my window for the first time in what seems like weeks. Will have to go outside and investigate.

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Yeah, it's the US's fault for humiliating Putin when he tried to invade a nearby country with his shitty army.

PS Isn't it a little late to protect Putin from his humiliation?

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
great thread everyone, thanks for the feedback.

who knows what Putin will do.
I think we managed a discussion without devolving into pointing of fingers + calling others shitheads.

Great work!

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Keep track of the local wind patterns - this will tell you which direction the fallout is likely to blow and when.

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
great thread everyone, thanks for the feedback.

who knows what Putin will do.
I think we managed a discussion without devolving into pointing of fingers + calling others shitheads.

Great work!
I said we could bring the stock back and there you have it: peace in our time. Except for a largish chunk of Eastern Europe and hot spots all over Africa, I’d say we’re doing just fine