Album Surfboards

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
Did you see Yuri’s “did I just get barreled” post riding the moonstone?? LOL
A: No, no you did not and were never covered by the wave.
:foreheadslap:
Clearly I enjoy ribbing Yuri, but he does have surf stoke and joy.

I’d bet a quiver of album Sandles n smoking jackets that he felt way more exhilaration and happiness from that lil almost head dip than a lot of salty rippers ever do. That, is what surfing - for me - is all about. There’s a vid on IG of pumping barrels in Central America showing this novice dropping in on the end shoulder of a hammer that spit all over him. He was SO fckn pumped - unscripted raised fists n hooting- it was posted as a poke at him, but I thought it was fckn awesome.

N he better do a leash string quiver vid soon or I’m gonna be pissed!!!

May 8, 2020
So I DD a 5'8 dominator 2( I know I know, I got it used for waaay too cheap). I just moved to north Florida from Hawaii and am trying to get used to beach breaks. I wanted to pick up a twinbender but saw that pick of it next to the RNF96. The drewtang lost guy lives here and does excellent pricing on his construction. Has anyone ridden both? The waves here are kind of a fast beach break with some fat sections. I wanted something a little more fishy speedy so I can get to the sections to hit with a bit more time. Any suggestions?