Rest In Peace Chris 'Davo' Davidson

toPBk

Miki Dora status
Mar 27, 2002
North Pacific Beach, CA
Tragic indeed/ I loved his surfing.
journeyman for sure
and not to derail.. but like others have said... not worth it - just like Leandro Lo... better to just move on
:(

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
A while back I started a thread titled "brawling." I had a friend in the Coast Guard and he told me he and his mates would go to bars when off duty, looking to get in fights. All the comments in that thread, as in this one, would suggest it's not a good thing to do.

Joshua2415

Tom Curren status
Jul 18, 2005
San Clemente
RIP Dr. Damage...
I remember meeting him one night years ago at a bar in San Clemente during the Lowers contest. He was pretty wasted but seemed like a good hearted guy. Next morning he was hungover and missed his heat giving Kelly a free surf into the quarters or semis I believe.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Such a bummer on so many levels.

Apparently these incidents are enough of a problem Down Under that they’ve taken to installing rubber sidewalks outside the pubs.

An astute commentor posted on BG that perhaps it was also time for Oz to stop glorifying the “sick C UN TS”?

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
Such a bummer on so many levels.

Apparently these incidents are enough of a problem Down Under that they’ve taken to installing rubber sidewalks outside the pubs.

An astute commentor posted on BG that perhaps it was also time for Oz to stop glorifying the “sick C UN TS”?
A few blokes get punched in the head, occasionally one of them hits their head and dies.

Thats tragic, but kids ain't getting mowed down by gunfire in classrooms.

perspective.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Unless it's yelled at a gay man?
That’s a completely different scenario and as such depends entirely on what type of gay dude we’re talking about bro?

Twink? Otter? Bear? Top? Bottom? Power bottom?
Rough trade???

Last edited:

Sauce

OTF status
Oct 6, 2021
Wow wtf, that clip at the gambling machine is fugged. That damn sure ain't gonna help that that POS' case. RIP Davo