Never forget…

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Getting a new job =/ not having money to eat

The job market is on fire now.

Also, what about becoming a small business owner?

Be your own boss.

There are so many things that I don't like that my work does.

The question is always this: is this a deal killer?

I've quit jobs before when I didn't agree with policy or work conditions.

I guess I could have stayed and complained about the policy or work conditions online.

So obviously, the shots are not a deal killer if you stay at the job.

Why are rugged individuals always such high drama babies?
You're assuming this happened to me?

Highly paid, high value employees were by and large not forced to make this decision (obvisouly there were exceptions, my former employer for example). It was those who had shitty jobs where losing a job would affect their ability to eat

Just like I asked afoaf, why are you still so interested in defending these decisions? Is it so you don't have to face the fact you were wrong?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Looks like we are number one among first-world countries. Winning!
5x that number would have been acceptable rather than the actions that were taken that negatively affected the rest of the population, and continue to do so until this day

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Thank you. I was just starting to get an emotional handle on my father's death and now it's this. And the Docs that are dealing with this are doing so very quietly. Because they're not really sure how this BS is going to play out in the real life if you say anything re problems with vaccines/boosters.

Doctors who give false COVID information could face discipline with new bill (sfchronicle.com) In America. Which blows my mind. That and the abortion rights/pro life stuff. WTF, I barely recognize this country anymore.

Who is deciding what's false information? Is this how science works now under Herr Newsome? Vee have vays of dealing with you Doctor. You vill be silent if you vant to verk.
This is what happened:
Having been scammed before, I could immediately recognize the signs.

Even if you accept that there were no data integrity issues with the original vaccine trials, no trials were run on the boosters. I noticed that several doctors who pushed the original vaccines pretty hard refused to push the boosters due to lack of trial data. I somewhat suspect that most people didn't get the boosters because of stories they heard from their personal networks. If adverse events were so rare, the adverse event rate would be much smaller than 1 over the Dunbar number. The bivalent boosters, btw, were tested only on 8 mice. Mouse shots.

I hope your daughter is compensated and recovers.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
This is what happened:
Having been scammed before, I could immediately recognize the signs.

Even if you accept that there were no data integrity issues with the original vaccine trials, no trials were run on the boosters. I noticed that several doctors who pushed the original vaccines pretty hard refused to push the boosters due to lack of trial data. I somewhat suspect that most people didn't get the boosters because of stories they heard from their personal networks. If adverse events were so rare, the adverse event rate would be much smaller than 1 over the Dunbar number. The bivalent boosters, btw, were tested only on 8 mice. Mouse shots.

I hope your daughter is compensated and recovers.
I seriously doubt there will be any compensation. Big Pharma seems to have insulated themselves pretty well. At best maybe she gets a "Whoops. We made a boo boo."

• Sad
Reactions: Ifallalot

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I seriously doubt there will be any compensation. Big Pharma seems to have insulated themselves pretty well. At best maybe she gets a "Whoops. We made a boo boo."
The CDC is advertising their vaccine compensation program at the pediatrician's office with their handouts. My oldest just got his last DTAP. This is the only program we have.

This is how they pressured everyone:
Good people do not use crowd psychological pressure and manipulation.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
SHILL FOREVER

cases and deaths PLUMMETED with the vaccines.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

That was the virus running its natural course

Why are you so invested in defending the decisions? It's ok to admit everyone was wrong
non-responses from the peanut gallery with zero substantiating data

how totally not unusual

Check your math :trout: The vaccine hasn't been around for 2.5 years. The vaccine has been available to the general public (non-high risk) for more time than Trump has been out of office- yet you still bitch about him constantly :poke:
right out of the gates with a stupid tu quoque straw man

And they were sold to us as a means of preventing infection.
when the vaccines were released, the manufacturers and CDC said exactly what they did

this "sold to us" bit is so tired

before the vaccines were released, they had already demonstrated that they were only like 80% effective at stopping the spread of infection, but basically zero'd out the likelihood of hospitalization and death.

this was what *they* said the vaccines that were developed and tested would *do*

this is what the vaccines did

What exactly am I wrong about? Pretty much everyone who was vaccinated still ended up getting the Omicron, which means that their ability to prevent infection was not all that great.
symptom severity, hospitalizations, and deaths dropped as predicted

Lots of politicians and public health officials, including Fauci, said that if you got the jab you would not have to worry about getting infected/spreading and could stop wearing masks.
when, where?

the premise was always to get hospitalizations and deaths under control as the prerequisite to get things open again

Prevent infection :poke: Everyone got Omicron.
"everyone" didn't get omicron. this is your argument?

For massive inflation, forcing kids to wear masks in school (aka child abuse), setting back their learning by years, ruining small businesses . . . holy fook, have you been asleep this whole time Rip Van Winkle?
hysterics...."child abuse"..."setting back their learning by years"

I love the hyperbole and drama!

this is going well

:roflmao:
See my first comment. Dumb covid rules affected all of us somehow . . . . Trump only affected those who let his idiocy get to them.
again, held accountable for what? on what fkn grounds?

Why you get so fired up about my comments boggles my mind too :unsure:
watching people repeat the same nonsense over and over again is fkn tiresome

especially when you're griping about holding people accountable because....you thought the vaccines did something other than what they actually do

like wut?!

Last edited:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

Highly paid, high value employees were by and large not forced to make this decision (obvisouly there were exceptions, my former employer for example). It was those who had shitty jobs where losing a job would affect their ability to eat

Just like I asked afoaf, why are you still so interested in defending these decisions? Is it so you don't have to face the fact you were wrong?
Rather than "defending these decisions" we're really defending an employer's right to run a business. You know, capitalism. It's in the best interest of the business to have healthy employees. It's the free market at work.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
The CDC is advertising their vaccine compensation program at the pediatrician's office with their handouts. My oldest just got his last DTAP. This is the only program we have.

This is how they pressured everyone:
Good people do not use crowd psychological pressure and manipulation.
What? The CDC advertising a vaccine at the doctor's office? What's next, tire ads at the auto shop?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Right out of the gates with a stupid tu quoque straw man
So bitching about Trump has no expiration date but Covid does . . . . got it :roflmao:

Very few people have not gotten one of the variants at this point.

when, where?
The quotes are out there. Even if we assume that the messaging was 100% transparent, why would there be such social and political pressure to get everyone vaccinated if there was little effect on transmission?

this is going well
We can already see the setbacks in learning and in social cues. It will take years to fully evaluate. And yes- forcing young children to wear paper masks all day, for no reason at all, is child abuse. Seeing facial expressions is a crucial component of communication and development.

For the damage to the small business community in particular. Lots of restaurants spent 10s of thousands of dollars building outdoor areas, only to get a new order and have to close them down afterwards. Meanwhile the people who make up these dumb policies have no consequence for their decisions.

The icing on the cake is that all of the lockdown policies were shown to have minimal benefit. Most states ended up about the same in the end.

Is someone forcing you to read my posts :unsure:

1664905738280.png

:roflmao:

• Love

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

What decision?

I simply said if you don't like a policy at work quit.

That is what freedom is.

Lots of shitty jobs available now.

• Love
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
non-responses from the peanut gallery with zero substantiating data

how totally not unusual

right out of the gates with a stupid tu quoque straw man

when the vaccines were released, the manufacturers and CDC said exactly what they did

this "sold to us" bit is so tired

before the vaccines were released, they had already demonstrated that they were only like 80% effective at stopping the spread of infection, but basically zero'd out the likelihood of hospitalization and death.

this was what *they* said the vaccines that were developed and tested would *do*

this is what the vaccines did

symptom severity, hospitalizations, and deaths dropped as predicted

when, where?

the premise was always to get hospitalizations and deaths under control as the prerequisite to get things open again

this is going well

especially when you're griping about holding people accountable because....you thought the vaccines did something other than what they actually do

like wut?!
Non-authoritarian states already were open long before vaccines

your frame is polluting your view of the whole situation

it’s ok to admit you were wrong

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
cases and deaths PLUMMETED with the vaccines. the world opened up. mask mandates were lifted.
Wrong. More cases and more deaths in the year after vaccines were available than the year without them.

tell me what the vaccines DIDN'T do again, please?
They didn’t prevent covid infection, transmission and death.

We were told by Biden, Fauci, CDC, etc. that if you got vaccinated you would not get infected and you would not transmit covid.

When vaccinated people started getting covid they said, well you can get but you can’t transmit it and you won’t go to the hospital or die.

Fast forward and we’re at (the non-falsifiable claim) “well it would be worse if you didn’t get vaccinated”.

And people like you say that that has always been the claim.

Head of pfizer admitted outright that the original vaccine (which is still being used btw) doesn’t work at all with the new variants.

Why do we keep brining this up? Because the people who fuckked this up beyond all comprehension are still in charge and nobody has been so much as even had a bad review put in their file.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Getting a new job =/ not having money to eat

The job market is on fire now.

Also, what about becoming a small business owner?

Be your own boss.

There are so many things that I don't like that my work does.

The question is always this: is this a deal killer?

I've quit jobs before when I didn't agree with policy or work conditions.

I guess I could have stayed and complained about the policy or work conditions online.

So obviously, the shots are not a deal killer if you stay at the job.

Why are rugged individuals always such high drama babies?
Leeerrrrrnnn to CoDe!!!!

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
Blah-blah-blah…

Are not even one of you Einsteins and Trolls concerned about the actual coincidence of the pandemic?

So what’s done is done and fortunately the pandemic is officially over just before the midterms.

Just another coincidence?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Blah-blah-blah…

Are not even one of you Einsteins and Trolls concerned about the actual coincidence of the pandemic?

So what’s done is done and fortunately the pandemic is officially over just before the midterms.

Just another coincidence?
This is a pretty good record of trump's response to Covid. And it's why he lost the election.

His strategy to win in 2016 was to juice the stock market. He didn't want to draw attention to covid because he thought it would hurt the stock market.

Check it out.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
WTF are you talking about?

That is what America is all about.

Freedom.

Why do the guys who scream freedom all the time actually hate freedom?

Work is called work for a reason.

It's sucks.
Time to step out of your comfort bubble and attend reality

Why do you hate poor people?