Makua Rothman "Da' err Jah hawaiian Reggae"

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I wonder if we would have even heard or Makuakai as a surfer, musician and politician if his Dad wasnt Fast Eddie?
Fed Eddie, or Feddie. Without the full faith and confidence of the USG, we would not have heard of him.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
What's funny about that Oshen guy, very nice guy btw, is I was at a party and he was playing music like classic rock covers with an acoustic and doing a "regular" voice and he sounded great.
Yeah he is good. I remember when he first came on the scene me and my Poly friends all had his raps down. I only posted that vid cuz it has chicks and I think Makua copied it.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
What's funny about that Oshen guy, very nice guy btw, is I was at a party and he was playing music like classic rock covers with an acoustic and doing a "regular" voice and he sounded great.
"...West Virginia, mountain mama, take me home, country road."

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Much better than I expected especially considering the yeah yeah intro.

But the video has left me with more questions than answers.

Also it might just be the dreads and/or tats but somehow he strikes me as untrustworthy?

Country boy I love my simple life
Work in jah garden
then Im gonna bone your wife

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: frontsidegrab

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Buncha fookin Eminem Reggae gack munchers.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Reminds me of Dave Chappelle's bit about Bruce dyke Jenner winning the Woman of the Year award... kinda like eminem winning the BET ninja of the year.

:monkey::shameonyou::poke::shameonyou::monkey:

• Haha
Reactions: hammies

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Much better than I expected especially considering the yeah yeah intro.

But the video has left me with more questions than answers.

Also it might just be the dreads and/or tats but somehow he strikes me as untrustworthy?

Country boy I love my simple life
Work in jah garden
then Im gonna bone your wife

• Wow
Reactions: Chocki

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
many many thanks bro. My questions have been answered.

Mainly what magical place does this man live where in between shredding some gnarly waves he can film a music video in the empty lineup. And why who were the randoms taking street selfies with him, why were so many people at his shows, etc.

It turns out he’s Papua New Guinea’s white Rasta haole surfer David Hasselhoff.

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I wonder if we would have even heard or Makuakai as a surfer, musician and politician if his Dad wasnt Fast Eddie?

Waves over 10 ft and barreling, you can't really deny the guy.

Now, would he have gotten the opportunity to hone those chops without the daddy pass? These hypotheticals can never really be answered, can they? Sins of the father and all that...

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Waves over 10 ft and barreling, you can't really deny the guy.

Now, would he have gotten the opportunity to hone those chops without the daddy pass? These hypotheticals can never really be answered, can they? Sins of the father and all that...
Guy is so good in big waves. Probably to spite his dad.