Strange Lights In The Sky???

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
It finally happened like a week ago. Was sitting outside enjoying a glass of box wine having ripped a cone or two after a productive day.
It’s more light than dark still so Im confused why I can see this this cross shaped cluster of 5 bright stars in the sky so early in the evening?
Then it “flies away”, and I’m left with the distinct impression it was watching me/us here on earth.
It wasn’t a satellite because it was motionless when I noticed it and I’ve seen stars ”go out” before but nothing like this. I swear to god that shortly after I spotted it it flew off into the distance.

Last edited:

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
If I posted half the stuff we see in our skies here I'd get banned as a UFO freak.

Seen quite a few craft in the sky that were not easily identified. All kinds of shapes too, circular, diamond, oval, rectangular, etc...

Who da fook knows what goes on up there.

:shrug::eek::porcorn:;)

• Haha
Reactions: r32

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Some of these are private entities but others are obviously of the reptilian humanoid persuasion seeking earthly loins and some tasty nuggitos.

• Love
Reactions: Chocki

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
It’s pretty wild how the government has been slowly acknowledging the existence of UFO’s in incremental releases over the last 5yrs or so and no one seems to care.

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
It’s pretty wild how the government has been slowly acknowledging the existence of UFO’s in incremental releases over the last 5yrs or so and no one seems to care.

I think that's because most folks by now pretty much figure 'they're out there.' It's just a matter of time til we have full proof.

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
this was de-bunked by none-other than Carl Sagan who concluded their eggs
were scrambled.

Carl was also a fan of the 'Amazing Randi' who, whilst deep in the closet, posessed
a shockingly lucid mind.

He was also my childhood friends' - R.Rodrieguez - next door neighbor.
Halloween was a big deal at his house in Rumson.

• Wow

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
If I posted half the stuff we see in our skies here I'd get banned as a UFO freak.

Seen quite a few craft in the sky that were not easily identified. All kinds of shapes too, circular, diamond, oval, rectangular, etc...

Who da fook knows what goes on up there.

:shrug::eek::porcorn:;)
Given the relative geographical isolation of your location I’m not surprised by that affirmation.

This area 37th parallel/“4 Corners“ is quite active as well.

Talk about repressed memories lol, I totally forgot about my first encounter back in 1996. Saw Dr Funkenstein land The Mothership but then he must have shot me with the BopGun and erased that memory. That or weed is tight?

Last edited: