Who knew about Biden's senile dementia and placed him into the White House anyway?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Biden may be old and slow, but at least he's smart enough not to get on TV with a sharpie and make a total fool out of himself.

View attachment 138865
That and also dementia is a natural condition that one can't help.

Trump is apparently coherent but could never put a coherent sentence together.

What's Trump's excuse for being an illiterate dumbfuck?

How dumb do you have to be in order to lose to a pedophile with dementia?

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
I just don’t believe that the right actually cares about mental state as being a prerequisite after the trump presidency. They’re just being dishonest as usual.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Duffy has never voted for a republican. That's all that really matters
Neither have I on the federal level. I’ll consider CA republicans on a case by case basis because Sacramento is a Dem circle jerk.

“Tow the Line”, by definition, means that you are systematic and obedient in your political positions based on the ideology you conform to. Like Duffy did, I could list my positions on the top 6-10 issues that are responsible for 95%+ of votes and the overall grouping would be anything but conservative or Republican.

However I’ve already done that many times before, so why should I bother :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
my old roomate from back in the day. conservative to the bone, maga trumper. Has had 2 abortions encouraged by his folks who are both generational conservatives. :shrug:
That’s a little different. That’s just a rules for thee and not for me hypocrite situation. I’m guessing they present themselves as pro-life?

Also, how does a man have two abortions?

PS: I’m sort of the mirror image of this hypocrisy. I’m pro abortion for other people. If my son knocked up a chick today I’d strongly advocate for keeping the baby.

I’d do it for the same reason your friend had abortions, selfishness.

I can’t wait to be a grandfather.

• Love
Reactions: 2surf

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Neither have I on the federal level. I’ll consider CA republicans on a case by case basis because Sacramento is a Dem circle jerk.

“Tow the Line”, by definition, means that you are systematic and obedient in your political positions based on the ideology you conform to. Like Duffy did, I could list my positions on the top 6-10 issues that are responsible for 95%+ of votes and the overall grouping would be anything but conservative or Republican.

However I’ve already done that many times before, so why should I bother :unsure:
I only vote for people. My vote is an endorsement of that person. I won’t vote for the lesser of two evils.

The only exception is in local elections (so far just local) where the candidate can throw some favors my way once in office. Then I don’t really care what they stand for.

Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

You toe the line with The New Right without fail.

Voting Republican or Democrat means nothing because there are no other choices.

When it comes to individual issues, you never failed to side with scumbags.

• Haha

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Proud Bois
Never supported them.

Kyle Rittenhouse
I only argued that he would be found not guilty because the case was weak, like literally every other attorney predicted.

Yes, I am against movements that use guilt and lies to enrich themselves while also encouraging violence. They've made things worse for the black community.

Transgenderz
The wrong hill for the Dems to die on. My issue is not with the people themselves, it's with the psychopaths who use lies and coercion to enforce their narrative.

Zimmerman
See KR comment above. Fucked up situation but a tough case to get a conviction within the context of our legal system.

My trolling obviously worked on this one :roflmao: :beer:

Also leans left on more issues than he does right.

You've listened to more of his podcasts than I have. Like TDS, I am only calling out the obsession of your ilk, which is even more outsized with this one because he never held a position of power.

These are your culture wars that you obsess over, not mine. I am only offering counterpoints to your obsessions :poke:

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Never supported them.

I only argued that he would be found not guilty because the case was weak, like literally every other attorney predicted.

Yes, I am against movements that use guilt and lies to enrich themselves while also encouraging violence. They've made things worse for the black community.

The wrong hill for the Dems to die on. My issue is not with the people themselves, it's with the psychopaths who use lies and coercion to enforce their narrative.

See KR comment above. Fucked up situation but a tough case to get a conviction within the context of our legal system.

My trolling obviously worked on this one :roflmao: :beer:

Also leans left on more issues than he does right.

You've listened to more of his podcasts than I have. Like TDS, I am only calling out the obsession of your ilk, which is even more outsized with this one because he never held a position of power.

These are your culture wars that you obsess over, not mine. I am only offering counterpoints to your obsessions :poke:
And there you have it.

Deny, deflect.

It's funny that you're never "trolling" the other side. Not once did I see you say BDS.

You defended Proud Bois until you were blue in the face.

Lie lie lie.

• Haha

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Anything that isn’t in line with the leftist dogma of the moment is considered “The New Right”.

There’s no reasoning with the likes of poop face. He’s too far gone. He’s just a leftist operating system waiting for his next software update.

The only way to respond is with mockery.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
The stupidest posters on this forum are so desperate to argue points that nobody is making that they create composite boogeymen, then attempt to apply their imaginary composite to anyone with chronic lying. I mean if you say it often enough, and loud enough, stupid people with sub 5th grade reading levels will believe you right? That's a tough audience!!

Now if you will excuse me my long criminal record of violence has unsurprisingly found me serving a life sentence in Pelican Bay and thusly I have a shanking in the shower on my busy schedule and after that I have Aryan Brotherhood meetings the rest of the day. Work work work. I killed a man in Reno just to watch him die and go Trump!!!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Hump and grapedrink