She gets it

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
LMAO

nEo FaScIsM
Literally every media outlet in the world, including right leaning ones, calls her party exactly what it is - a neo fucking fascist.

What I don't understand, why don't you just embrace it? She stands for your values, she's a self-admitted neo-fash, why aren't you?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Actually, when asked to expound on the golden rule (love thy neighbor as thyself),
"Neighborhood" is a matter of proximity. Practically, I cannot provide charity or help to a neighbor on the other side of a planet. The solution is not necessarily to move people on the other side of the planet next to me because that could harm members of my own household or countrymen. It depends on the characteristics of the refugees in question as well as our ability to house, provide, and assimilate them and the effect they have on my household and closer neighbors.

Jesus chose a Samaritan as the example of righteousness. If you take into account the historical context in which he made that statement it would be like telling a Q follower that Nancy Pelosi is a saint. To say the Jews and Samaritans despised each other would be an understatement.

"...in 108 B.C. the Jews destroyed the Samaritan temple and ravaged the territory. Around the time of Jesus’ birth, a band of Samaritans profaned the Temple in Jerusalem by scattering the bones of dead people in the sanctuary."
This is true, but Jesus was the Samaritan in that parable. The Pharisees were calling him a Samaritan (John 8:48). The point of His parable is that HE is the Good Samaritan who binds your spiritual wounds.
IMHO Jesus had a much more expansive view of charity than just family and familiars. "If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you?"
I agree. This in no way detracts from my point that his charity and works were first towards his people. Your original quote makes this point when Jesus says, "...these brothers of mine" - Jesus is talking about people known to Him and loved by Him. In other words, they are members of His spiritual body and heavenly kingdom.
And unfortunately, GenXer, history has shown you can use the bible to justify all sorts of evil...
The Bible is BAD again.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
We like anything that makes you pee in your panties.
Yeah, you really showed me by liking a neo-fascist pieces of sh!t.

You are well known for your insane anti-Semitic and racist rants, so no surprises there.

The only question is, how long before your 19387856349th troll gets banned?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Maybe it's because there's nothing in her platform that is pro-woman empowerment. Every article I saw mentioned she's the first female PM.

Then again, Germany, England, Finland, Estonia, Lithuania, Denmark, Sweden, Portugal, Iceland, Ireland, France, Turkey, Latvia, Ukraine etc. have already had female heads of state, so maybe it's just not that big a deal in Europe these days.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You’re describing what modern day capitalism and individualism has done

Globalism is the push towards one world government and cultural homogenization with a race to the bottom wealth redistribution meant to eliminate the gap in prosperity and poverty you described
words have meaning guy says what?!

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
You’re describing what modern day capitalism and individualism has done

Globalism is the push towards one world government and cultural homogenization with a race to the bottom wealth redistribution meant to eliminate the gap in prosperity and poverty you described
I don't see that kind of globalism being such a big widespread deal as to justify the crazy fear of it that some people have, which could lead to rolling back the gains of the last several decades of globalization.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I don't see that kind of globalism being such a big widespread deal as to justify the crazy fear of it that some people have, which could lead to rolling back the gains of the last several decades of globalization.
ifall now apparently hates capitalism.

Reactions: $kully

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Maybe it's because there's nothing in her platform that is pro-woman empowerment. Every article I saw mentioned she's the first female PM.

Then again, Germany, England, Finland, Estonia, Lithuania, Denmark, Sweden, Portugal, Iceland, Ireland, France, Turkey, Latvia, Ukraine etc. have already had female heads of state, so maybe it's just not that big a deal in Europe these days.
The fact that Turkey has had a female head of state is pretty impressive