Why is Philadelphia such a violent place?

surfadelphia

Nep status
Nov 15, 2010
Wawa hoagies have been trash for at least ten years now.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
If these dumb fucking want to loot or burn their neighborhood wawa to the ground, have at it. :jamon:
No, then it comes to my neighborhood or my taxes pay for that

accepting it as ok is not ok.

Apathy is a b!tch

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
No, then it comes to my neighborhood or my taxes pay for that

accepting it as ok is not ok.

Apathy is a b!tch
Not much you can do. It's the new normal and probably going go get worse. Dealing with the white man owes me something mentality.

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
Family of elderly Philadelphia man James Lambert who was beaten to death with traffic cone ‘can’t stop crying’

one of the perps - a 9yo female - was shot to death in retaliation i guess.
the news quickly dropped that part of the story...:eek:

surfadelphia

Nep status
Nov 15, 2010
Not much you can do. It's the new normal and probably going go get worse. Dealing with the white man owes me something mentality.
This is definitely not a "white man owes me something" thing. This sort of stuff is a confluence of teenagers at their shittiest, little to no parental supervision and big groups getting together through group chats...the under 18 demographics of Philly just happen to be overwhelmingly black

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
This is definitely not a "white man owes me something" thing. This sort of stuff is a confluence of teenagers at their shittiest, little to no parental supervision and big groups getting together through group chats...the under 18 demographics of Philly just happen to be overwhelmingly black
Yup.

city is goin downhill Fast

and spot on, hoagies are fastfood at best. The roll switch to amarosso in’08 started it.Been a slow decline since.