what'z on the menu?

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Bangers n mash with gravy. Topped with Guinness battered onion rings :jamon:
Behind it, and silently stealing the show is a wrap, sliced angular into two pieces, atop what appears to be undisturbed Subway sandwich wrapping paper. To top it off, the wrap don's markings which lead us to suspect it may have been finished on a George Foreman Grill :jamon:

• Haha
Reactions: Subway and keenfish

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Behind it, and silently stealing the show is a wrap, sliced angular into two pieces, atop what appears to be undisturbed Subway sandwich wrapping paper. To top it off, the wrap don's markings which lead us to suspect it may have been finished on a George Foreman Grill :jamon:
Damn you’ve got good eyes son

turkey and ham and stuffing wrap with cranberry mayo. My wife’s favorite meal is thanksgiving, and here in this 350 year old (continuously operating) pub in Ennis (Brogans) they literally had her favorite meal in a wrap

whether it was finished on a foreman grill, I’m afraid we’ll never know, unless one of you calls brogans and asks

:beer: :roflmao:

also- 0.0 Guinness is real and it’s spectacular

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Man youse guys and your cali-mex seafood thing (I’m just teasing I love that chit too) but we gotta balance things out

Guinness beef stew and mash. I swear they cook everything with Guinness in Eire
53E73D00-D2FC-4E1C-9243-86E7D634F058.jpeg

And of course a traditional Irish breakfast, minus the black and white pudding. Random factoid: the pudding isn’t really a part of the plate on the Aran Islands and other random pockets of the countryside
2973EDF5-40B2-4E31-9CB2-CEF337897EFF.jpeg

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Man youse guys and your cali-mex seafood thing (I’m just teasing I love that chit too) but we gotta balance things out

Guinness beef stew and mash. I swear they cook everything with Guinness in Eire
View attachment 139101

And of course a traditional Irish breakfast, minus the black and white pudding. Random factoid: the pudding isn’t really a part of the plate on the Aran Islands and other random pockets of the countryside
View attachment 139102
I love a good stew or sheperd pie. Here everything has hatch green chili in it.

Reactions: Subway

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
No mex this weekend but went fancy schmancy one night. Hand made black squid ink pasta and seafood/clams dish & a glass o legit Nebbiolo. I was literally raised on pasta and this was my first dish of it in probably a year. Also about one meal in the fridge away from full pesco again. The fridge/freeze is stocked w bluefin, albacore, salmon, blackgill, black cod, and some chit I can't identify.

bip.jpg

Reactions: Subway and keenfish

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
I mean no red meat, pork, chicken etc. Veg and fish and fruit etc. Did that for maybe 10 years.