ONLY ON REDDIT!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
LOL the average trans 15 year old is light years ahead of the average conservative adult. I'm more worried Matt Walsh has the right to vote than I am that a teenager can take puberty blockers and get mastectomies of their own volition.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
LOL the average trans 15 year old is light years ahead of the average conservative adult. I'm more worried Matt Walsh has the right to vote than I am that a teenager can take puberty blockers and get mastectomies of their own volition.
Children don’t have their own volition

• Haha
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Oh they do?

Taking the MAP argument now?
Yes, children have free will. Turn your cell phone camera on and put your snout within grabbing range of a curious baby. Upload da footy for da lulz.

Methods/functions are the only thing I am aware of that take map arguments. Just because you don't want teenagers to be able to exercise their free will doesn't mean they lack it.

Reminder unless someone had their fruit basket dissolved in acid, nobody was chemically castrated.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yes, children have free will. Turn your cell phone camera on and put your snout within grabbing range of a curious baby. Upload da footy for da lulz.

Methods/functions are the only thing I am aware of that take map arguments. Just because you don't want teenagers to be able to exercise their free will doesn't mean they lack it.

Reminder unless someone had their fruit basket dissolved in acid, nobody was chemically castrated.
MAP is the inclusive name you ilk is using on pedos now. Minor Attracted Person

The last sentence is one of the most ludicrous i've ever read on here

Why do you feel the need to defend this?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
MAP is the inclusive name you ilk is using on pedos now. Minor Attracted Person

The last sentence is one of the most ludicrous i've ever read on here

Why do you feel the need to defend this?
MAP Gaetz. I like it - thanks!

I feel compelled to troll the triggered. This is like a dozen people willingly doing something. That it's the same scolds who think their unsolicited advice should have any input on minors other than their own is highly amusing.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
There are 3 million teachers in the US.

A bias confirmer dreamland!

PS, I think the trans stuff is nutty.

But it's a complex ball of sh!t

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I'm not so sure that the red head person and the other person are the same person. How can you be sure they are?

• Haha

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The floodgates for this kind of madness have been opened, unfortunately. MAP is the new only on Reddit.
Do you think they are doing it to destigmaztize the pedephile?

Isn't that what the left does?

I doubt they are trying to destigmatize the behavour.

This renaming phrase to slant we are going through is rediculous but I don't see it as the same threat as the right wingers, who are triggered hard.

A rose is a rose by any other name.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Do you think they are doing it to destigmaztize the pedephile?
yes

Isn't that what the left does?
The far extreme does, yes.

I doubt they are trying to destigmatize the behavour.
Like all of the things that were being pointed out and gaslighted aa “only on Reddit” 5 years ago, give it some time and next thing you know you will start to hear it discussed more openly.

This renaming phrase to slant we are going through is rediculous but I don't see it as the same threat as the right wingers, who are triggered hard.
Sure. Both extremes have their own brand of crazy. I find this particular trend particularly troubling because it seeks to detach everything from reality, at which point you don’t have a starting point for any kind of discussion or set of societal standards.

• Love